Philippines x Italy x Romano x Seborga ♥ Sightseeing with the Italians ♥

This is really too much for a love square right? So anyway I'm starting to love doing this.

Okay that's it so have fun.

♥♥♥♥

Philippines' POV

Today I'm going to explore the popular places here in Italy. I always wanted to come here because I wanted to see Italy and Romano again.

I already went to the hotel to check in. But when I suddenly bumped into someone.

???:"Ow! Hey watch where you.... Going?"

When I saw the person who bumped into me his eyes went wide while he saw me.

Philippines:"um I'm very sorry I shouldn't have been-"

???:"Philippines its that you?"

But that voice came to me. At the side of his head he has a curl on his left head.

Philippines:"Ro-Romano?!"

Romano:"What?"

Philippines:"haha! It is you!"

Philippines gave him a hug which it made him choke.

Romano:"I can't breath you mango bastard!!"

Philippines:"Sorry. I really missed you so much."

Romano:"Hmmp whatever. Anyway my brothers are here so.."

Philippines:"Wait brothers? I thought its only you and Italy."

Romano:"Well there's another Italian nation here. He's name is Seborga."

Philippines:"Oh! So where are they?"

???:"Roma!!"

Romano:"Oh they're here. HEY! AND QUIT SAYING THAT YOU BASTARD!!"

Romano yelled at the cheerful Italian with someone following him. But I giggled at them.

Italy:"Romano! Would you please stick with us and not splitting up."

Romano:"Sorry but I'm doing my own business here. And also we both live in the same country for heavens sakes!!"

???:"hahaha! Can't argue with that. And by the way that girl over there. Is she your girlfriend?"

both me and Romano flushed pure red like Spain's tomatoes of shame.

Romano:"S-Seborga you B-Bastard! Why are you joking like that where you don't even know her?!"

Seborga:"Well it looked like that you two known each other for a while."

Italy:"Well it goes like this! Romano and Philippines met at Spain's house since Philippines was brought by Spain. They always argue on what's the best. Mangoes or Tomatoes."

Romano:"Ha! So definitely tomatoes are still the best. Unlikely Mangoes are the worst."

Philippines:"Worst?! You take that back!! Have you even taste mangoes before?"

Romano:"hmp don't tell about what I should eat! After all, all of us including that tomato bastard like tomatoes."

Italy:"well that's not true. I also like Philippines' mangoes too and Spain as well."

(sighed) why does every country in the world always argue about food?

But while we were arguing Seborga laughed really hard and loud.

Seborga:"I-Im sorry ahaha! Its just you guys are so funny for something like that!...... But anyway its very lucky that I could meet your sister."

Philippines:"yeah I'm glad about that too. But anyways are we gonna stand and talk around here or are guys gonna show me around?"