Hong Kong x Philippines: ♥ Feeling okay?! ♥

Sorry about the late update and a late request. Ohh yeah! I forgot to mentioned to the one who requested the last chapter, Nyo! Philippines x Nyo! England was: katelogatoc132813
I hoped you like it. I was enjoying making some different endings cause of those dating sim apps. Lol why do I telling you guys all about this? This is waiting for days to read this!!! ( no offense )

Okay!! Onward to the One shot Story!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hong Kong is having a high fever this days. Does he have problems going on to his country or its just a regular Sickness. For sure China checked his country's government but nothing happened. So its just a regular sickness.

China checked his temperature which its very high. How did he get this kind of fever? Well I don't know. Maybe he got a cold last night or the heat from the sun was to hot.

China:"Hong Kong! Your temperature is very high. But its the world meeting today. I can't just leave you alone like this Aru."

But then China have a solution to his problem. He went to his phone as he called a nation to watch over him or recently taking care of him.

???:"Magandang umaga po saiyo!! Who is this?"

China:"uh? Hey Philippines!! Are you going to the world meeting today? Aru!"

Philippines:"huh? Umm it depends when I don't have anything to do but listen to the meeting. And why did you call all of the sudden?"

China:"well, its about Hong Kong! He is sick today so I needs someone to care for him for a while.Aru!"

Philippines:"Well sure po! Why not!!"

China:"Thank you so much! I'll inform you about the meeting after."

Philippines:"okay po!"

Time skips.....