Romano x Philippines -♥ Childhood lovers ♥

After Philippines first world meeting she decided to take a break and talk to the other countries. She met her colonizers America, Spain and Japan. She even meet the Asian countries and also she have met since her childhood. Until she walked through the two large doors she nearly bumped into someone. A man with brown hair that has a curl on his head which he looked at her angrily. It was Romano.

Romano:"would you mind to watch were you going!!!"
Philippines:"ohh sorry Roma! I didn't think your attitude is still the same."
Romano:"ohh its only you. You mango bastard. Anyway I have to get going."
Philippines:"okay see you around."

Romano haven't change. She think that he's still the tomato loving bastard she know.

Later, Spain invited Philippines as a visit to his house. She never knew how long she misses him ever since that the Americans have taken her and gave her independence. She walked right in front of Spain's house as she knocked the door. She also heard footstep walking towards the door while she saw Spain who is so happy to be with her again as he hugged her tightly.

Spain:"Philippines!! I've missed you so much!!"
Philippines:"I missed you too papa!!"

She also notices that Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Hungary, Austria, Germany, And Prussia looking at her happily. But she didn't knew that Romano wasn't here.

Philippines:"umm where's Romano?"
Spain:"hmm? I don't know. He was here a few minutes ago."
Italy:"well I do know where he is!! He's wanted to go outside."

Belgium walked towards Philippines and whispered.

Belgium:"he's expecting you outside. He's waiting in the mango tree."
Philippines:"okay I understand."

Meanwhile..

Romano was sitting under a tall tree looking at the view of the night sky until he heard someone calling his name.

Philippines:"Romano!!"

Romano looked at her with a surprising look.

Romano:"ohh so you came you mango bastard"
Philippines:"why did you called me all the sudden?"
Romano:"just sit here."

Philippines walked to towards the tree and sits beside Romano.

Philippines:"so this place. This is were we spent some times together when we were little."
Romano:"yes! We always hangout here while I'm eating tomatoes and you eating Mangoes."
Philippines:"and talking to each other. I really missed those days."

They really missed those times together but those days were different now ever since the years have passed between them.
Philippines:"umm anyway, I'm sorry for bumping into you earlier."
Romano:"its okay. And I'm sorry for saying mean things to you."
Philippines:"well to always say it again after you apologized to that. But its okay."

They have felt the cool breeze into their skins. Philippines hair blew into the wind which it cause to blew into Romano's face. But he smelled her Sampaguita scent to her hair which he always wanted to smell it everyday. Romano grabbed her arms and wraps his arms around her waist which cause her to blush more red.

Romano:"Philippines, don't know how much I wanted to get closer to you from the past."
Philippines:"h-huh? W-what do you m-mean?"
Romano:"I know that were not actually related as sibblings but I always wanted you to be my girlfriend."

She looked at Romano with an embarrassing look on his face. It was really hard for him to confess his relationship to her. But until then Philippines face started to get closer and closer until their lips had finally touched but Romano kissed back as the kiss got a little deeper. then after that their kiss have pulled apart between them. Which is that both of their faces are redder.

Romano:"so this means that?"
Philippines:"I accepted your confession to me. And I love you Romano"
Romano:"I love you too Philippines"

They blushed as they continues to look at the night sky while Romano lower his head to smell her lovely sampaguita scent from her hair that he always loved...

♥♥♥♥♥

Well this request is from PinkyVampiress and this is also my first one doing a request. Sorry if you didn't understand lately. I'm really got myself some attention to my five nights at hetalia story.

Please forgive me!!!