Dancing with the Devil

Start from the beginning

"All the charms of growing up my lord." The man beside him stated.

"Charms?" The King raised a brow. "Oh please, there is nothing charming about being a playboy, if he'd at least knotted with someone, it'll be an entirely different story." The King turned to look at the man. "Tell me Claude, when do you plan on knotting yourself?" Claude chuckled. "You're not getting any younger you know."

"Knotting means choosing your life mate." Claude said. "It won't be easy finding someone you loved deeply for that."

"I completely understand." The King frowned. "Ever since I lost my last love, I haven't been able to even consider knotting anyone."

"Well love isn't an easy thing to us here at Venos." Claude said. "I wonder why knotting even exists? The only thing you get are stubborn brats."

"Why do I get the feeling you are referring to me?" A soft voice asked, getting both men's attention. Looking up, they saw a young boy glaring at them. He had violet eyes and his long hair was braided down to his back. His hair color was quite unusual, one side gray and the other red.

"Because I am." Claude snapped at him causing the boy to growl at the man.

"Lest, where are your parents?" The King asked. "I haven't seen them all morning."

"Is that really a question your honour?" Lest cocked his head to the side and raised a brow. The King understood. His son wasn't the only one who loved to play around under the bed sheets. Lest parents too where also known to have sex quite a lot, they were famous for it in the palace for doing it anyway without a care of who watched. Despite how annoying it was, many envied them, they had both knotted and were bound together for life. Knotting was something everyone wanted but it wasn't easy finding someone to spend eternity with.

"How do does two call themselves good parents when they have they guts to do such things when a child's at home?" Claude asked.

"It's Ferid and Crowley we're talking about." The King said. "They wouldn't even care doing it in front of a bunch of pre schoolers."

"With the rate they're going at, I just hope they don't reproduce again." Lest frowned. "I enjoy being an only child and I don't want that privilege taken from me." The place became quiet and the only sounds were the moans that escaped Mikaela's room. "Has your son have no shame?"

"Apparently not." The King sighed. "What am I going to do with him?"

"Lessy-dear." Someone grabbed the boy pulling him into a tight embrace. "Oh don't scare me like that again, I thought I'd lost you."

"Put me down." Lest struggled in his father's grip. "Father do something." The young boy beckoned on the other male who had just walked in, he wore a smirk watching his mate squeeze their son.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." The grey haired said. He stared down at his son with ruby eyes which looked very cold and mischeivious.

"Make another one." Lest said.

"Hmm.." The other man folded his arms. "Not in this life." He also had red eyes, his hair was multicolored like his sons, it was a mix of red and dark brown, he also had little braids that fell to his back.

"Crowley don't say such things." The King said. "Surely you aren't just stopping at one? One's for quitters."

"You have only one your honour." Crowley said.

"Well it's not his fault his mate died." The grey haired said.

"Thank you Ferid." The King said. Once again, the place went quiet with only the sound of moaning.