Chapter 4

Colleen's P.O.V
Today we're going to Disney with Chris, Jess, Bailey, Jacob, ,Parker, Rachel, Trent, Rachel's husband (matt), mom,dad,Rebecca, Matt, Lily(super woman), Glozell,and Kory. I ran to the Disney store last night and found a cute top that has Tinkerbell on it for Molly. I walk into Molly's room, and she's already up playing on her iPad.
"Colleen!" She says. I pick her up and give her a kiss.
"Let's get ready, we will eat at Disney." I say.
"Yaas!" She says.
I hand her black leggings, the new top, high tops with Tinkerbell that Josh found, Minnie ears, and a Minnie watch.
"I love it! Thank you!" She says, hugging me. I help her get ready and I braid her hair. We walk downstairs and we get to the car. I buckle her in and we drive to Disney. "Disney! Yaya! Disney! Yaya!" She says, when we see the sign.
Soon enough we find a parking spot. We walk on over to the entrance where everyone- literally everyone is.
Molly's P.O.V.
We got to Disney and this lady with green lips comes up to me. She's really weird. She kept saying is you okay? Is you okay?
Colleen's P.O.V.
"Molly, do you wanna go on the tea cups?" I say.
"Yaa!"
~
Skip to back at home
~
Everyone's here and we are waiting for the pizza to come. Molly, Bailey, Jacob, and Parker are playing upstairs. The doorbell rings and I call the kids down. I hear tons of footsteps, running. "Don't run!" I shout. They keep running. I see them running down the stairs, and Molly tumbling down, landing right in front of me, not moving. I pick her up, and start to tear up.