Chapter 2

Colleen's P.O.V
I wake up to crying and I'm confused. Suddenly it comes back to me and I go and get Molly.
"Today Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Slays are coming over." I tell her. And yes we call him uncle slays. She looks confused. "Let's get you some food!" I say. I grab my vloggie and start the day. "Hey guys! I'm making Molly breakfast and Josh is sleeping." I say. I film Molly as I'm getting food out. I put some on a plate for her and I have a bottle for when she's done. "Rebecca, Matt, and their son Mikey are coming over today." I say while feeding Molly. She finishes up. "Time to get you ready." I coo. I walk into her room, her on my hip, the vloggie being held in one hand. I change her diaper and get her dressed. "I need to go get ready so I am setting the camera up to face Molly. Have fun!" I say. I run into my room and quickly change. I notice Josh is still asleep. I get Molly and have her lean in and give Josh a kiss on the cheek. He wakes up and yawns. He notices me and Molly and he grabs Molly and throws her in the air. "What are we doing today?" He asks. "Rebecca, Matt, and Mikey are coming over." I say. He gets up and gets ready. I get my vloggie out again and he gets his. "So their supposed to be here in an hour or so- me and Molly are going to go make cookies." I say. "What's up Internet?!" I hear Josh yell. "Keep it down!" I shout. We get into the kitchen and I set it up, ready to bake. We mix the batter and put it in the oven. They come out 20 minutes later, ready. I place them on a plate and take Molly to watch T.V. My phone buzzes.
Rebecca- Be there in five minutes.
Me- Ok
I take out my vloggie again. "Their going to be here in five minutes. JOSH GET IN HERE!" I shout. He comes in and I tell him they will be here in five minutes. Mickey Mouse is on and Molly is dancing. I turn the camera around and film her. I lie down and Josh kisses me on my forehead. The doorbell rings and I turn off the vloggie. I walk over to the door and let them in. We walk on over to where Josh and Molly are. Molly runs over to me and I pick her up.
"She's so cute!" Rebecca says.

A/N- I have like severe writers block😂 I have an idea for the next chapter tho. My nose is so stuffed up like I can't breath😭😭🤒 I think I have a fever.
Also my cousin went to the hospital on Thursday. She's in pre k. So pretty much she was going to the bathroom and bumped her head into the corner of a wall. She continued and went to the bathroom and stuff. She then noticed there was blood on her uniform, glasses, neck, and all that.😫 she had to get stitches.