Q&A - Get to know me

EDIT: HEHEHE, wanted to make some small edits. Last time I was on here was probably 2014-2015??? Gosh it has been so long. I hope to get back into writing soon! <3

So basically, I have more questions to answer & literally if you have any questions to ask me, leave it in the comments & I will be glad to answer it!

xx A.J.A

-

Q: If you were Exo's or any other idol group's manager for a week, what would you do?

A: First off, I'm going to let them sleep for one full day because the idols need serious rest & they all look exhausted AF! Then, we'll probably go out to eat & get some bubble tea & go to the city & do some karaoke or watch movies or go bowling & let them sleep more. We'll throw in a bit of practice for them & then more fun.

-

Q: What was your reaction when listening to your first k-pop song?

A: "DAAAAMN THIS BEAT IS HYPE AF!" (Seriously that's how it was.)

-

Q: How many languages do you want to learn before you turn 30?

A: At least 4 or 5. I want to learn Tagalog & Ilocano because that's my native language & it's sad because I can only understand but not speak *cries*. I want to learn French because it's one of the most beautiful languages I've ever heard & I one day WILL go to France. Hawaiian because I lived in Hawaii & it was the best days of my life & the language is really exotic (LOL) & legit, I love the Hawaiian language! I learned a lot of words & phrases when I was in Hawaii. & last but not the least, Korean because why not?

-

Q: Who is your favorite male & female solo artist?

A: Kpop wise - Ailee & G.soul; Non-kpop wise - Queen B (Beyoncé) & John Legend.

-

Q: What is your favorite food?

A: Anything & everything Asian & Chicken. But I have a big diet & literally, I can eat anything. I'm open to trying new things!

-

Q: If you had to go back to a time in your life, what would it be?

A: My childhood. Even though that was before I knew about kpop, I was carefree. Society didn't matter, how I looked didn't matter, life was easier. & At least my life wasn't being ruined by a shit storm of kpop idols.

-

Q: If someone were to meet you for the first time, what would their first impression be of you?

A: I've been told I have a bitch face so people think that I'm a bitch but literally I'm the nicest person ever. I'm open to talking about stories & I'm a great listener if you need anyone to listen to you. Other times, people think I'm shy & quiet but in reality, I'm that outgoing, down-to-earth, & hyped type of girl who loves ranting about society & whacking people with frying pans. I PROMISE IM NOT VIOLENT.

-

Q: If your bias randomly comes up to you, what would you do?