- 6 -

Jae's P.O.V

Here we go again, the second round of arguing. This is like deja vu. If we keep this up, who knows what's going to happen to our wedding.

I belly flop onto my bed and close my eyes to calm myself down from stress.

"How come he's always defending her. . . It's really frustrating. . ." I tell myself. Gosh. I've never been this mad about something.

Unless I'm jealous. . .

I hear the doorbell go off and I groan.

"Who are you?" I mumble as I walk towards the door.

I open and see Kyungsoo with his hands in his pockets.

"Annyeong." He smiles.

I turn around and walk back inside.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I turn back around to face him, "since when did you have to ask? Of course."

He takes off his shoes and comes in, closing the door after.

"Why are you here?" I ask him as we sit on the couch. Yup, serious deja vu.

He scoots closer to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, "wae? Can I not see my fiancé anymore?"

"No you can't." I shove away his arm and walk towards the kitchen.

"Awh. C'mon Jae. Don't be upset about this. I'm sorry I yelled at you." He says trying to hold me back.

I shake my head and try to break away from his arm.

"Baby please!~" I hear him whine.

I turn to face him, "what?"

"Don't give me that look. I know I did something wrong and I admit it. Please don't be mad." He pleads securing his arms around my waist.

"I just want to know why it's always Nari. How come you can't defend me everytime she becomes relevant?" I ask him trying to push him away with my hands on his chest.

"Here we go again. Like I said she's just a friend, Jae. Can you understand that?" He asks in the calmest way possible.

"I do understand that-"

"Then why is it so hard for you to get that through you mind?" He breaks our contact and steps back, "every time it comes to Nari, you always act up."

"That's because she's trying to ruin this. She's trying to ruin us! Can't you see that?" I shoot back. This is really get irritating. Someone please kick him in the face to make him get back to normal.

"When has she ever tried to ruin us? She hasn't done any harm to us since we've met her."

"Then why are we arguing like this? Why are we so mad at each other? If it's not because of her then what is it?" I ask.

"It's you that's having the problem! This has nothing to do with Nari. You're just the one who's having a problem with all of this. Please Jae, just let it go!" He tells me.

I was on the verge of breakdown. My energy was decreasing. I was tired of all this. I wanted to rest because if this would go further, I would regret doing what I was planning to do next.

"Get out." I softly said looking down, not wanting to see his face.

"So now you're just going to push me out without hearing my reasons?" He asks.

I clench my teeth trying to keep a tear from slipping out, "just leave."

"Jae. . . Please."

"GET OUT! You said to let it go so just leave! Go!" I look at him as the tear that was threatening to come out, came out.