- 30 -

Jae's P.O.V

I sigh as I awake from the comfort of my bed.

11:56 a.m.

I'm late but I don't seem to even give a damn. I'd rather lay here in my bed than go to such an obnoxious office where my (less) intelligent boss would act like an immature idiot.

I sigh as I force myself to sit up. I remembered what Kyungsoo told me a few nights ago over the phone "expect the unexpected. . .". Ever since that phone call, my mind has been remembering those exact words.

I didn't want him to go through the struggle of coming here. The struggle is already real for me.

I groan as I drag myself to the bathroom to get ready for another sunny, yet, boring day.

My phone catches me off guard as it rings furiously.

I checked the caller ID;

Boss t-_-t

I roll my eyes and pick up.

"Yes sir." I say in a moderate tone.

"Where are you ms. Ahn? You were suppose to be here since 10:30." Mr. Parker said in a yet annoyed tone.

I roll my eyes for the second time, "I understand. I'll be there soon."

"Dont be late ever again!" He yells over the phone causing me to move my phone away from my ear.

I clench my jaw and hang up on him, ready to punch him in his face.

I begin my usual, plain routine and soulessly get going for work.

-

"I expect you to get here on time, ms. Ahn. There should be no reason for you to be late. If you are expected to run your own business, YOUR PRIORITY IS TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND TO GET HERE ON TIME." He sternly says.

I stare at him in boredness. I really don't care at this point. I'm sick of everything at this point. I just really want to go back home. I know this was a good thing for my bakery and such but now I don't think it's worth it. Missing everyone back home, missing the comfort of my team employees, and going on hangouts. It sucks really. I understand I have six months left and I just have to keep going but the stress is growing on me. I might just develop gray hairs before I can even marry Kyungsoo.

"Ms. Ahn, are you listening?" Mr. Parker asks.

I sigh deeply, "yes sir."

There's silence as he steps closer to me, "if you're late again, i'll have to do something to you."

I roll my eyes and stand. I quickly glare at him and head out of his nauseating office.

"Ms. Ahn?" A young woman calls me.

I nod, "yes, that's me."

She smiles and hands me a note, "someone's at the front desk for you on the first floor."

I look down and read the note;

도경수 (:

My heart flutters as I feel excitement run through my body.

"Expect the unexpected. ."

Kyungsoo's words from that specific night runs through my mind over and over as I wish the elevator would go down faster.

A small ding goes off and the elevator opens and there stands Kyungsoo with his beautiful heart-shaped smile.

"Annyeong." He waves.