[0] Un. Fortunate

[A/N:So firstI'm going to write this story as a third person's Point of view and I'm gonna include Kris, Luhan and Tao also. ;) ]

"Do you feel the same way too?"

Baekhyun asked Park Chanyeol as he reach out for his hands, as he smile hopefully. His eyes glinting with happiness and complete.

"No"

His eyes widen at Chanyeol's answer but he let out a force laugh before realizing what Chanyeol had said.

He didn't love him.

"No, no, no! You love me, right? You love me Chanyeol didn't you?! Tell me you feel the same fucking way too!"

Baekhyun shouted. His throat burning, eyes stinging from blinking back his tears. A Byun Baekhyun doesn't cry. He won't. His heart has been crashed into million pieces and he can't re assemble it the way it was before.

Before he met Chanyeol.

He gave his heart to him but Chanyeol just stomp on it like a can of soda, then threw it like a garbage.

"I don't know. I don't know how to love!"

Chanyeol harshly withdraw his hand from Baekhyun's grip. He let out a sigh of frustration before looking into Baekhyun's pleading eyes.

"You're, you're jus —"

"Of course you're right! I'm just your employee! and you're just my boss!"

Before Chanyeol could even explain himself, Baekhyun has already left his office.

*****

(Sooo..this is my first time writing a boyxboy story. I just can't get over with my feels!! So enjoy!! and don't forget to vote and comment, cause it'll be so much appreciated.)

*Warning: This story will include swearing.