Start of something new

Me and Mariah been dancing all night so we decided to go sit down . It was about 3 in the morning and the party was still lit . I wouldn't say I'm feeling Mariah because that's not what I do . But she definitely a little vibe. She cool as hell . The whole time we was dancing I saw Crystal giving Mariah this look but me and Mariah was having so much fun that I don't even think she noticed . As we sat down in the cut I saw Crystal approaching us .

" Hey baby . Who this bitch?" She said pointing over to Mariah .

Before I could even say anything , Mariah hooped up .

" Bitch? Girl who the fuck you talking to ? You need to control your hoe before she get her ass beat . I'm not one to be disrespected !" She said pushing Crystal finger out her face .

" Yo . Chill out . You see I'm chilling . Go head with that extra shit . If I wanted to talk to you . I'd be talking to you so go head up out my face with ya hoe ass!" I spat coldly .

And with that she walked away and started dancing on some other nigga . She was never wifey material . Just a time from time nut . I looked over at Mariah who was gathering her things .

" Where you going mamas ?" I asked confused .

" I ain't your fucking mamas and you not gonna have your hoes disrespecting me because to be honest you and them could get fucked up. I don't have fucking time for games. You ain't that fucking great ." She yelled

" You right . I apologize for that . I didn't know she was gonna wild out like that . Imma be honest with you though. That's just one of my hoes and yeah I fuck her from time to time but that's about it  ." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Wait a minute . Did I just explain myself and apologize ? That's two things I never do . What the fuck? I'm tripping . On the real I'm tripping . But I don't want her getting the wrong idea, we vibing

" So why you all in my face? You think I'm gonna be one of them girls you fucking and just hit me up when you want it and on your time ? I'm not that girl Jayceon ." She said looking me dead in my eyes .

I could tell I hit a nerve . But that's not what I wanted her to be to me . She was different . Indeed I could tell . But I just don't do relationships . I'm just chilling. I haven't been in one since I was 15 . That was 9 years ago . I just feel like ain't no girl that could hold a nigga down and love me for who I am and not what I have and what I'm about .

" That's not how I see about you . Keep a buck with you , I like ya vibe and I wanna see where this goes . We could just kick it. I'm new to this so bare with me . I do something that I shouldn't be doing you let me know wassup and I'll fix it . I know you just got your heart broken. I get it . But give me a chance like I'm giving you a chance . Let's vibe out. I'm not a relationship type guy, but you cool so .." I confessed .

" I don't have time for you to be thinking and not knowing but who said I wanted a chance with you mister Jayceon ? " she said stepping closer to me .

I grabbed her waisted and looked down at her . She got a nigga going soft already , not in public though. I laughed to myself .

" C'mere girl . " I said kissing her .

She had a nigga dick hard off a kiss . She smiled at me . This is the start of something new I guess . Let's see how this goes . Are we built to handle what one another brings ? Only time will tell . A whole bunch of thoughts ran through my head.