Intro

I looked over at my main bitch that I fuck from time to time . Her name was Brittany . She was knocked out from Lastnight . I layed it down on her . But it was now time for this bitch to get the fuck out I had shit to do . I got up .

" Yo . Bitch . Get the fuck up . Get ya shit . By the time I get out the shower you better be gone ," I said pushing her out the bed .

She rolled out the bed and started gathering her things . I headed out of the guess room to my bathroom in my master bedroom . I never fuck these bitches in the bed that I lay my head down at night . This wasn't my main house just a house for hoes so I wasn't worried. I showered and made sure I was clean . I walked back to the guess room and Brittany was gone like I said . I walked down to the kitchen with just my towel covering everything below my waist , showing off all my tattoos on my arms and chest . A Nigga was hungry as hell . Good thing mom dukes taught me how to cook so I never had to depend on a female for that . I made me a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel . I checked my phone and I had hella messages and a missed call from my day one nigga, Keyon . I dailed him back .

" Wassup my Nigga . Talk ," I said while he was on speaker .

" fuck is you coming to the trap ? I had to shoot one of the workers for stealing our shit . Niggas still don't learn not to fuck with our shit !" My boy silence said . We called him that because he killed niggas in silence . Every move he made was always quiet . Niggas couldn't keep up with this nigga .

" I'll be there when I get there ," and with that I hung up . I walked upstairs to put on a all gray true religion sweat suit and some timbs , locked up the house , and headed to the trap in my 2016 Benz .

I walked in the trap and niggas was greeting me and I just kept walking . I don't have time to be greeting niggas I got money to make and them niggas should be making my money . I walked into my office and saw one of the female workers sucking Keyon off. I just shook my head .
" foreal my nigga . You had to do that shit in my office . Get this bitch out of here ," I spat .

She ran out of the office and closed my door .
" cmon man damn . A nigga got needs ," Keyon said .
" A nigga needs to be worried about this money . Now what the fuck is up?" I said sitting down at my desk .

" that nigga money came here looking for you on some bold shit talking about how he'll take you out and shit ,"

The Nigga money some square ass Nigga that be hating that he can't get as much money as me ever. This my city.

I laughed while I took a pull of my blunt .

" That Nigga got balls . Where he at ? You let him leave?" I asked

"Nah . He down in the basement . Let's go see him ,"

We walked down there and this Nigga money was beat the fuck up . See this why Key was my Nigga for life . His body just laid there tied up and almost lifeless .

" Man . Please don't kill me . I just -"
Before he could even finish I let out 3 hot ones right in the middle of his head . I'm not the nigga to be fucked with and i don't give a fuck about what nobody has to say . I looked at my phone and it was almost 7 and I had a text message from " Newby " , this new bitch I just started fucking . I already knew what she wanted but I didn't feel like it right now. I was about to go see mom dukes with Keyon then we gotta head out to his shawty party

" You ready to go see mom dukes ?" Key said ..
" Yeah nigga . I just made sure everything was straight . Let's go ," I said walking out the trap .

We got in the car and started talking about old shit from grammar school and we saw some nigga and bitch arguing . I was gonna keep going but then I saw him push her down the steps so I pulled over and me and Keyon hopped out . As we was walking up the female ran up on the nigga and ripped him and he stumbled back . She just kept tagging him and when he got up he put his shit up like he was gonna hit her and that's when me and Key stepped in . One thing mom dukes and my father , before he got locked up taught me was to never hit a female no matter what . But this girl, if she was fighting niggas like that imagine what she'll do to a female .