He does something dumb/ weird ~ Cole

You lay on your bed, texting b/f/n and watching your pet goldfish (just roll with it) swim around in his bowl. Actually, I'm not really sure how you tell a fish's gender. Oh well... You pick up a sketch pad and doodle a picture of Cole, giving him a tiger skin instead of his gi and making him ride a bear. There's a knock on the door and Cole bursts into your room.
"Hey, y/n, follow me," he says, leading you into the into the attic. He sits you by the window, so you can see the extension that the ninja just had built. You sigh and play on your phone, leaning against the dusty wall and pulling your jacket closer around you.
Sooner or later, Cole disappears.
All of a sudden you get a text from him telling you to look out the window.
You look out of the window and nearly fall out of it. On the roof of the other building is Cole, wearing a pair of swimming trunks and holding a loudhailer.
"Y/N! GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT TO THE PARTY! I'M COLE, YOUR STRIPPER DJ FOR THIS... AFTERNOON! AND HERES THE FIRST SONG, DEDICATED TO YOU.
HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE (Adele song hueheuhue)
THE END AND THANK YOU FOR VISTING!" He yells
"Er... Cole... How much did you drink last night?" You ask.