Chapter 17: "Spanking time, love..."

Trisha's POV:

It's been 3 days since I've seen Luke. I was very worried about him. I picked up my phone and looked at my photos of Luke and I before we were dating.  I began to cry and threw my break proof iPhone 6 plus at the wall. After my mascara ran down my face I sat facing the balcony.

"Luke....I'm so sorry.." I said under my breath.

I felt some muscular hands wrap around my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Luke smiling and I felt so happy to see him once again. I got up so quickly and jumped on Luke wrapping my arms around his waist. I began to cry more while he was still carrying me.

"Luke! Im so sorry...so sorry." I whispered in his ear. I looked at him once more. He kissed my tear away and I put my head back on his shoulder and cried.

"It's okay..I'm here for you. I'll never leave you and Paris alone..." he comforts me with his kisses.

I was so happy to see him in my arms again. I began to think he was never gonna come back, but I was wrong. As we cuddled and had a make out session with him I spoke up.

"I'm sorry for ignoring your text th e other day..I was just so upset." I said sitting on his lap unintentionally rubbing his crotch against my ass.

He moaned a little. "It's okay..um.." he layed his head back as I was still rubbing his member against me. I felt his hard member on me, and my eyes widened.

"Um..babe? Your...uh-" I felt so moist between my legs it went through my shorts. Luke was so confused on my moaning noises. He felt somehing wet on his pants and I got up to see. It was me and my juices on his pants. He smirked and scooped my juices off his pants. He began to lick it abd suck on his own fingers. It was so hot, as I stood there looking at him he came up to me biting his lip ring.

"You know the drill. Get that ass upstairs baby.." he smacked my ass and followed me.

As we got upstairs, Luke closed the door and locked it.

"Ready..?" He asked.

"Of course. Come her and give me all you got..daddy" I said seductively curling my finger to tell him to get over here.

He came towards me and lifted me and set me on the bed. I lifted and spread my legs to give him acsess. He pulled out a condom and puts it on. We shifted into position and he began teasing me with his lenght. I moaned and bit my finger. He entered inside me and began to increase his speed. As he pounding his lenght inside me, I arched my back because of the pleasure he is giving me.

"Cum, cum for daddy.." he said panting at each thrust.

"I-I think I'm gonna..oh my." I moaned and finally reached my climax and so did Luke.

He roled over to my left side and wrapped his arms around me. He caressed my face and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled and rubbed his chest. I watch Luke sleep and I smiled. I ended up falling asleep.

It was Monday morning. It is my first day to work at Horan Inc today. I was scared be ause of what Harry said to me before I left after the interview. As I tried to slip out of Luke's grip, I finally slipped out without waking him. I went to the closet to choose what I have to wear. I pickec out a black skirt with a white crop top that says "nerd" on it. With black knee socks and my white jordans. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and curl my hair. I was done with taking a shower, so I plugged in the curling iron and put my clothes on while it was heating up. I hear a raspy voice.

"Morning babe." He walked up to me and kissed me.

"Morning. I'm going to work, so are you going to stay with Paris?" I asked