Chapter 12: THE ARRIVAL!!!

Luke's POV:

This is Trisha 9th month and the baby should be coming any moment now. I was pacing back and forth waiting to see is going to happen. Trisha woke by me just pacing and thinking out loud. "What on earth are you doing Luke?" she got out out of bed and winced in pain. I instantly went to her and helped her up. Her hand was touching her back and her belly weighting her down. I began to worry for her. "Do you want brakfast my love?" I said in an australian accent. She started to blush like crazy when I said that. "Sure love." she tried to say it. It's so hot when says it in an accent. So wrapped my arm around her waist and slowly went downstairs. She was walking like a penguin to the couch and I sure love penguins. I made eggs,bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, and pancakes. I set it on the table and washed the dishes and Trisha came over and was going to sit down. I quickly grabbed the chair and pulled it out for her to sit. "Thank you." she said politely and pushed her chair back in. We ate and was planning to do toady before the baby arrives. I went upstairs to get my phone to text Calum. We were planning an arrival party before the arrival which us kinda wierd. He replied to my text:

Luke: Dude is the stuff ready?

Calum: Yep. It is all ready to go! Are you going to surprise her or...

Luke: It's a surprise so I will take her to the park, we will just walk around, then go straight to the house. Turn the lights off and be out of sight.

Calum: Got it!

I put my phone down snd went back downstairs. Trisha got done eating so she got up and went to the sink, but I took the dishes from her and she looked confused. "It's okay, I got this all handled." she gave me a smile and crashed her lips with mine. "Thank you love." I looked at her from behind and I bit my lip ring. As I was washing the dishes I heard Trisha screaming. I quickly ran upstairs to see what was going on. I found blood on the floor below her. "Luke! Help me!" she was holding her stomach and panting like a maniac. I carried her bridal style and put her in the back seat. I hear her moaning in pain which made me have a bulge in my pants all of a sudden. We arrived at the hospital and I carried her to the entrance and called for a nurse. "Someone help my girlfriend! She's pregnant!" one of the nurses got a wheel chair and I put Trisha in it. I waited in the waiting room for everyone to come. I looked to see everyone rushing in. "Guys over here!" they looked my way and ran towards me. "Is my girl in labor?" Jade said holding Ashton's hands in worry. "No worries, Trisha is doing fine it's just that this birth might take a while. So I started to pace back and forth waiting for her to get out.

It's been almost 17 hours of waiting. I was worried sick for Trisha. I heard a double door open. I looked to see Trisha sitting on the wheel chair with the baby girl. I ran up to her and saw the baby. I wanted to see its eyes open a little to see if she has blue of hazel eyes. I look at her eyes closly to see it was like mine. A blue eyed baby girl. With her light skin just like her mother. "She's beautiful isn't she?" I looked at Trisha and then the baby. "She's not just beautiful.. She's perfect." I kissed the baby's forehead.

Trisha's POV:

Luke and the gang made it to Calum's house. We park our car behind Calum's so we could get out and drive home. Everyone walked in the house and waited for me to come in. Luke and I came in and I was shocked to see a surprise party for me and the baby. "So what is the girl's name?" I looked at Luke and smiled. "Her name is Paris Nicole Hemmings." everyone awed and looked at each other. Luke was so happy to hear his last name. "Well Paris, let's meet your family." I gave Paris to Luke he he could introduce Paris to everyone."Paris, these are uncles, Calum, Ashton, and Michael." they waved and cooed at Paris. "And this is your aunt, Jade." Luke gave Paris to Jade. "Awe look you cute little Paris Hemmings!" she gave Paris back to Luke. They all got their presents out and sat on the couch for me to open. I sat down with Paris in Luke's arms. "This one is from me princess.." Calum gave me his present first. I opened it to see cute little faded blue jeans with sperrys and a a cute shirt that says mommy's little diva and also a baby snapback. I was so happy and gave Calum a hug. "Thank you.." I see Jade and Ashton come up to me with their present. "You are totally gonna love this one." I opened it and it was a pink shirt that says I love my aunt. I laughed and checked in the back so more stuff and I pulled out black baby varisty jacket and black Jordans. I hugged Jade and Ashton tightly. "Thank you so much guys and I really appreciate the clothes you guys got her." I looked at Micheal and he had a little smirk on his face. I see him with a big huge box. I tried to open it but I couldn't. He opened it for me. I was so surprised for what he got for Paris. It was a electric car. It was a convertable new dodge charger just like Calum's car. I hugged Micheal and he hugged back. I was beginning to cry, but I held back my tears. They helped me pack all Paris' presents into the car. I looked at Luke and he smiled. He walked up to me and passionately kissed me. I felt a little tingle inside. He grabbed my behind and I moaned on pleasure. "What's wrong babygirl?" he said squeezing my butt. "Luke we should get home with Paris.." I kissed him and got into the passanger seat. We drove off.

When we got home, I got Paris in my arms sleeping. Luke unlocked the door for us and I went inside to put Paris to bed. I put here in her crib and went to the bedroom."Luke, where ate yo-" I look to see Luke shirtless with only his boxers on. I blushed and looked away. "What? You don't like what you see?" he came closer to me and put me against the wall. "Uh...um.." I bit my lip in desire of his muscular figure. He grabbed my arm firmly and bent me over on the bed. "Now it's just me and my babygirl.." he smacked my butt and I moaned. "Call me daddy.." he smacked harder towards ny butt and I moaned. He smacked even harder. "Please daddy...smack me more." he smirked and smacked me harder. He turned me over and hoovered over me. I was blushing like crazy. He started rubbing my thighs and kissing my legs. He went down lower putting one finger inside of me. I moaned again and he went faster in and out of me. We went at it and then heard baby Paris crying. We sighed and he let his finger out of me and lifted my panties and went to the crib to get her. Luke went to the bathroom to freshen up for tonight. I put Paris back to sleep and went to the bed. I layed down waiting for Luke to come cuddle next to me. He comes out and jumps on the bed. "Best time of my life.." he looked at me and put his fingers through my brown and redish hair. Luke fell asleep and I smiled and closed my eyes.