Chapter 2: " I wish I was gone for good..."

Right after I saw the boy of my dreams, I was never be able to focus in my Algebra 2 honors class becuase he was there. Luke in in that class, however, I will not be distracted by his appearance. I hear someone wispering my name in the back row, it was Travis. "What is it?" I whispered quietly so the teacher does not hear me."Do you want to come to my house after school?" I looked at Luke, then he looked at me, but I turned away. Class was over and it was time for lunch. I usually buy my own lunch outside of school, but I decided to eat the school's lunch. I always sit by the window near the double doors where it leads to the hallways and classrooms. I see in the distance Luke and 3 other boys. "Hey Trishie!" he said with a big smile on his face. "First of all, don't call me that,second who are your friends?" He looked a me and back at them, like he was confused."Oh, uh this is Calum, Michael, and Ashton, guys this is Trisha. I looked at them with a smile and did a little wave. "Hey Trisha what are yo-" Jade was interrupted by looking at Ashton."Uh hello there." Ashton said with a very timid voice. The look that Jade gave to Ashton was priceless if i do say so myself. "Well if you may excuse us Trishie, we boys have to go see ya." Luke winked at me and bit his lip, I love it when he does that.
~~~~~~~~~~
As I was going to my locker a couple of girls approach me with attitude."Hey loser, step away from my boyfriend do I make my self clear?" She said with aggressiveness. " Um excuse me but I do not know who the heck you are..." I said with a sincere tone. She started to push me up against my locker and started attacking me. I was helpless. A loser with no friends. They start to throw me across the hallway, but I got away quickly enough. The girl that hit me started to yell across the hallway."Stay away from Luke you little whore!" I stopped, but I wanted to turn back and smack her across the face but I retaliated. My eyes were covered with tears so I ran. No one saw me leave, except one person, Luke.
"I HATE MYSELF!!" I yelled as I was filled with anger. lt was raining when I was outside, so I sat on the wet sidewalk and began to cry. "I wish I was gone for good..." I said in a silent voice so no one could hear me, but someone did. "Why on earth would you say that?" Luke said just standing in the rain just watching me cry. He walked towards me, I looked away from him. "Leave me alone.." I said in a angry voice as I began to cry again. "Your going to get si-" I interrupted him. "Just go away! I do not want to see anyone right now!" I began to stand up and walk away,but Luke grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him."You know I'm not leaving a really cute girl like you.." He gives me a little smirk. I tried not to look into his really pretty blue eyes, but I can't resist his cuteness. He gave me a really tight hug, and I began to cry."Thanks Luke, I really appreciate your support.." he releases me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and just left. Luke is definetly the one I always dreamed of. I smiled.

AYYYYYEEEEEE WHAT UP FAMS:
This is the next chapter to the fanfic i am very new to this so hope you enjoy reading this i will keep you updated luv ya FAMS!!!!