Chapter 11: "Almost there!"

*Time skip*
It has been 7 months and my belly is getting bigger. I went downstairs and see Luke and Jade talking. "Hey Jade you texted me about shopping for baby clothes.(by the way the baby is a girl.) Jade and I went upstairs to get dressed. I got a pink sweatshirt with a cross on it, faded jeans, and my pink converse. Jade got her teal striped shirt, blue jeans, and her teal vans. We got finished and went downstairs. Luke got ne a car a couple of weeks ago for our baby. Jade had to drive us there because I am pregnant. "So where to first?" I said looking at her. "Well how about the mall?" we noth nodded in agreement and drove off.

We made it to the mall. We looked around the baby departments to find clothes and shoes. We went to foot locker to get jordans for my baby girl because she's gonna love them. "How about this?" Jade presented me pink and black jordans. I jumped in excitment and went to the cashier. "Hello ladies. How can I help you?" he looked at me and winked. He took the shies and scanned it for me. "Okay. That will be $150.00. I gave it to him in cash and gave a bag and left the store. We went to the next store to look for. "Let's go to Justice." Jade suggested. So we went to Justice and looked around to find outfits. I found one outfit that had a dress that says "daddy's little angel" I instantly picked it up and went to Jade with it. She grabbed a bunch of clothes and smiled. "Don't worry, it's all on me this time." she went to the cashier and dropped the clothes oncthe desk. The cashier looked at jade like she was insane. She scanned all the clothes and told Jade the total. "That will be $200.00 please." Jade gave her two $100 dollar bills and grabbed the bags. We went back to the parking lot and put everything in the back of the car.

We went back to Luke's place and went inside without even knocking. Calum was talking to Micheal and Ashton. We went to the living room to sit and watch tv until Calum and Ashton came. "So babe how did your shopping go?" he wrapped his arm around Jade kissing her cheek. "It went very well we got a bunch of clothes that I picked out." she boasted and looked at me. "Yea and I got her some shoes tha she might like. I pulled the jordans and everyone were awed by the design of the shoes. "Where did you get those?" Calum said in excitement. "I got them at footlocker in the mall." I said looking at the shoes with a smile. I heard Luke come in with bags. "Hey babe I'm here!" he kissed my belly and then kissed my cheek and gave me a bag. I look to see nike and jordan brand shoes and outfits. I gasped snd looked at Luke and gave him a gentle hug. "Thanks babe.." he let go and gave a big smile to my belly. "Almost there!" he rubs my belly gently and kissed itconce more. Everyone was so happy to see Luke and I happy. I had 2 more months to see our baby girl. While Luke drove me back to my house we went inside. "Wait. Before we go in close your eyes." he said covering my eyes with his hige hands. He led me upstairs to another room. I wanted to know what it was, but I could not see. Okay open your eyes.." I opened them to see the nursery done painted pink and toys and the crib all ready for her. I cried into his chest and looked back at the nursery. I walked in and looked around to see a pink bunny inside the crib and more outfits on the pastel pink dresser. "Luke you did this...all for me?" he smiled and nodded his head. I passionately kissed him on the lips. I went to change into more comfortable clothes. I looked through my dressers to see Luke's clothes in one of my dresser cabinets. I also looked into my closet and still see Luke's clothes and luggage. "Babe what's wrong?" I looked at him and smiled. "So your moving in with me?" I said in a happy tone. "Is that a problem.?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and looked away from him. "No. I'm actually happy that you moved in with me.." I caressed his cheek and he rubbed my belly. We went to ned to fall asleep. He wrapped his arm around me and I touched his chest and fell asleep. Luke rubbed and kissed my belly then went to sleep. I suddenly woke up and felt the need to go pee. So I went to the bathroom and pee. When I was done I went to wash my hands and face. Once I got done washing my face i look back in the mirror to see a woman with blood on her clothing and her face. I came to realize it was my mother. I screamed and slid against the door. She was getting closer to me and started to throw stuff at the mirror. "Why did you let me die Trisha...why?" she said in a terrifying tone like a demon possesed her. I started to cover my ears and started to scream louder. I heard banging on the door the door to hear Luke's voice.

Luke's POV:

I woke up to hear screaming from the bathroom. I looked to see Trisha gone. I instantly got out of bed and start to bang on the door. "TRISHA? TRISHA OPEN UP!" I yelled and still heard her loud scream. I put my shoulder against the door and started running towards it. I put all my force towards that door. I finally broke it open. "Trisha! Babe are you okay?" I made sure that her and the baby was not hurt. She was crying into my chest and held a tight grip on the back of my shirt. When i held her she was bleeding from her forehead. "Baby... What happend?" I looked at her in curiosity on what just went down in the bathroom. "I went to go to the bathroom and to see.." She was sobbing on my shoulder between every word she said. "And.. What next?" She looked terrified. "I saw my mom through that mirror... With blood on her forehead and her hands.." she held my hand and started to lay her head on my shoulder. I cleaned her head up and carried her to bed. She was already asleep. I layed her down and kissed her forehead. "Good night my baby girls.." I said quietly and fell fast asleep.