Chapter 13: Spend time with Paris!!

I woke up next Luke by my side. I got up to hear Paris crying in her room. I went to her room and bounced her to calm her down and she stopped. I got her dressed for Jade and I to go out with Paris. Luke came up behind me while changing Paris into her jordan outfit. "Good morning Paris and my lovely girlfriend..." he kissed me and laughed at Paris' outfit. I had confused written all over my face. "What's so funny?" he laughs even harder. I started to pout and walk away from him with Paris in my arms. He stops laughing and follows me. "Look, I am soory for laughing.." he wraps his muscular arm around me and kisses Paris' forehead. "I'm going out with Jade today so your gonna have to invite the boys over." I suggested and went downstairs to meet up with Jade. I go outside abd see Jade leaning on my car waiting. I walk up to her and waved. "Hey girl! Sorry for making you wait." she looked at me and smiled. "Well shall we get going?" she said with a enthusiastic tone in her voice. I nooded and put Paris in her car seat. I sat in the drivers seat and Jade sat in the passenger seat. And we drove off.

Luke's POV:

Trisha left with Paris and Jade which leave just me in the house. I went to the dresser to get my phone to text the boys to come over. I unlocked my phone and got a text from Calum and the boys. I replied to the text that they sent me.

Luke: Hey sorry i just woke up.

Calum: Me and the boys are coming over if that is okay with you..

Luke: Sure. Trisha is not here. She went out with Jade and Paris.

Calum: ok. We are on our way..

I put my phone back snd got dressed in better clothes. When I got done putting on my clothes I heard the door bell ring and I went downstairs to see who it is. It was the boys, I unlocked the door and welcomed them in. "So Luke how are your two baby girls?" Ashton asked patting my shoulder. "They're doing good.. So what do you want to do?" they looked at each other and looked at me. "Let's go to the mall!" Micheal said with excitment. They nodded in agreement to Michael's idea. We all headed to the car abd buckled up ready to go. My phone buzzed and got a text from Trisha. I smiled and replied.

Trisha: Hey babe are you home ;-)

Me: No the boys and I are going to the mall.

Trisha: Oh. Well see you there then >;)

Me: Okay love. Bye!!

I put my phone in the back of my pocket and blushed. Ashton looked confuse and and had curiosity on his face. "Who were you texting?" I looked at him and replied. "Trisha, she's at the mall with Jade and Paris." Calum started to speed when I said that. Everyone was scared and so was I.

We arrived at the mall. We got out the car and started walking towards the enterance. I see a couple of girls twirling their hair winking at us, but I rejected them. I'm with Trisha and I will not let some blonde chick get in the way of our relationship. We walked around talking and laughing until I took a glance this girl's behind. I reconized that behind. It was Trisha. "Trisha! Hey!" I yelled across the mall. She looked back and turned the stroller around to dind Paris there too. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey baby!" she kissed me and I kissed her back. Then i see Jade running to us and she was gasping for air holding a bunch of bags in her arms. "Geez Trish, why do you walk so fast?" she looked at us and her face lit up. Ashton picked her up and spinned her around. I looked at Trisha, seeing her blushing like crazy. "Why are you blushing" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Oh.. I-It's nothing.." biting her lip. I looked at her crashing my lips with hers. She looked at me and smiled to the ground. As I was waliking with her we stopped for some ice cream. I got chocolate and she got vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. "So how was your day today?" I asked as she was licking the tip of the ice cream swirl. I felt a bulge in my pants the way whe licked her ice cream. As she was licking constantly, some dripped on her shirt. My face began to go red. "Uh.. I hate whaen this happens.." I just laughed.