Chapter 14: Bumping into an old friend...

Trisha's POV:

"I had fun today Luke.." I said as I was holding his hands waving it back and forth. He turned to me and looked at me with a smile. "Me too. So..uh I was wonderi-" a masculine voice interrupted Luke's sentence. "Trisha! Is that you?" A really attractive guy with black hair in a quiff, baby blue eyes, and a snapback approached me. I looked at him once more and realized who it was. It was my best friend from Florida, Sean. I ran to him and hugged him. Luke looked furious and crossed his arms. "Hey Sean! It's been awhile! How are you?" He laughed and replied. "Good. So who's that blonde dude?" As I looked at Luke crossing his arms and pouting. "This is my boyfriend, Luke." I pointed at Luke and Sean walked towards him for a friendly handshake. "Nice to meet you Luke.." he hand out his hand for Luke to shake, but Luke refused. I gave Luke a glare, and grabbed is arm and walked towards Sean. "So sorry Sean, I'll see you later ok?" He nodded and I ran to the house shut the door and looked straight into Luke's eyes. "What the hell Luke! What is your problem getting jealous all of a sudden?" I got very angry and turned away from him wand went upstairs. He followed me and went to the bedroom. "Look, I didn't mean to embara-" I interrupted Luke's sentence and loomed st him. "I know you were jealous... Why are you always like tha-" He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall making my back ache in pain on the impact towards my back. I began to whimper and moan. He looked at me and started to blush. I looked down to see his hard member a d my eyes widened. I began to blush and look at Luke. "We still haven't finished what we started.." Luke smackedcmy butt and carried me to the bed. He kissed me passionately and it began to get hot. I felt his hands reach my hem of my thong and was bringing it down to my ankles. "Luke! Don't touch there! It is sensitive.." I said as he was rubbing my clit and putting more pressure towards it. I moaned in pleasure on what he was doing to me. I arched my back and a loud moan left my lips. My eyes widened when I felt his tip reach my entrance. I gasped."Luke...what are you doing?" He grabbed my arms and put it over my head. "We didn't finish what we started.." He entered inside my roughly and I moaned. I felt tears weld up my eyes. While he was thrusting inside me, I felt it twitch inside me. He pulled it out and was breathing heavily. We smiled and kissed each other.

All I hear is my alarm go off. I turned it off and looked at Luke, he looks so cute when he is sleeping. He started to open those blue eyes and I just blushed like crazy. "Good morning baby girl.." he said kissing the tip of my nose. I giggled and replied. "Morning.." I got up to brush my teeth and put more comfortable clothes on. I wore Luke's nike shirt kast night beczuse I was too lazy to put on my pajamas. I turned around to see Luke eyeing me up and down licking his lips. I laughec and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. Luke was in the shower and I was getting all my makeup from my dresser. I went back to the bathroom and saw Luke wet, steaming, and a towel over his waist. I looked at him till he had made eye contact with me. "Like what you see..?" He came closer till I backed up against the bathroom door. I could feel his breath on my neck, which made me feel pleasure. He bit his lip and looked at my breasts and then back at me. He cuppec my breasts and began to massage them. "L-Luke..." I moaned and tangled my fingers with his blonde hair. I heard a knock. Luke and I quckly got out the bathroom to see who it is. I looked to see it was Ashton and Jade with Paris in Jade's arms. I unlocked the door and let them in.

"Hey girl! How was your morning?" She asked with a exciting tone in her voice.

"It's going great. Was Paris being good for you guys?" I asked looking at Paris, and seeing her light skin and a big smile on her face.

As I took Paris, I went upstairs to get her in better clothes. As I was doing so, I see Luke in a neff t shirt and blue skinny jeans and some jordans that I got him and a snapback that has the neff logo on the front. He looked at me and saw Paris in my arms. He walked to me and Paris and kissed both of us. "Hey babygirl. Are you going anywhere with Paris?" He asked as I put jordans on Paris' feet. "No I'm staying here by myself. Where are you goin?" I asked him and put Paris in her crib. I kissed her forehead and kissed Luke. Moments after Luke left, I wanted to watch some tv. I went to the couch to find a remote. I heard glass breaking upstairs from Paris' room, I quickly ran up the stairs to go to Paris. My eyes widened to see a muscular guy holding my baby trying to make her go to sleep. "Who are you? What the hell are you doing to my baby?" I aske the mysterious guy. "You don't remember me... Trish..?" I hearc that nickname before, Travis always calls me that."Travis..." I murmured to myself and looked at Travis putting Paris back in her crib. He walks towards me and I backed up against a wall. He puts my arms above my head and I whimpered. He gave me a smirk and licked my bottom lip ring.(
Yes I got a lip ring). As I try to let myself go, I could not get out of his grip. "Please... Why are you doing this...?" I asked him. He had a emotionless expression and smiled. "I'm doing this because I love you and Paris..." I felt tears come out of my eyes. He kissed my neck and I moaned. I needed Luke to come and help me.

Luke's POV:

I walked out of Calum's house and started to drive home. As soon as I parked the car I heard Trisha screaming. I looked from the balcony to see a man grabbing her and touchi g her. I knocked down the door like i was a police officer. "Trisha..!" I yelled and ran upstairs. I kicked the door open to see the guy on top of her. "Luke help me!" She cried and tried to move. I didn't kniw what to do. If I move toward her, then this guy might kill her. I can't let that happen. "Step any closer, or your girl is fucked..!" He started to cup her big breast and roughly messaged it. I heard her moan my name for help. I was panicking and put my fingers on my temple. I clenched my fist and punched the dude in the nose. Trisha ran to me, but he grabbed her and put his muscular arm around her neck. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, buddy.." he took a knife and put it towards her shorts. "What the hell man! Who are you anyways?" He began to laugh as Trisha was still stuggling to be free. "You don't remember me... blonde dude? " my eyes widened. It was Travis. He cut Trisha's shorts to expose her light skin and her pink thong that I liked. She started to moan. I quickly got a vase from the dresser and hit him in the back of the head with it. He feel to the ground. Trisha ran to me and started to cry on my chest. I could see how traumatized she was. "Are you okay? Where's Paris?" I asked. "In her room. I'm surprised that she didnt hear all this.." she answered. She was holding on to me tightly and put her face on my chest. I hugged her and tried to comfort her. The police came and arrested Travis. We were free from harm. She grabbed my extra large shirt and tried it on. She looked so hot in that shirt I had a huge bulge in my pants.

"Um..Luke? Are you okay?" She said sitting on the edge of the bed with me.

"Uh.. Y-Yeah. Never been better!" I grabbed her for a hug and she squealed in laughter. I have never been this happy in my entire life.

"Wanna go watch some empire. Your favorite tv show...?" I asked and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sure." She ran quickly downstairs. "If you can get there fast enough!" I laughed and ran after her.

A couple of hours after the show was finished I began to get sleepy and so was Trisha. I carried her upstairs bridal style and set her on the bed. She was fast asleep a d peacful. I kissed her forehead and lying next to her,  and smiled. I feel asleep and dreamed about how happy I was having a girlfriend and a child of my own.