Chapter One - Finding Out

When I found out, I was over at Grace's house. We were looking at vines on Grace's phone when mine buzzed. I looked over to see who texted me, but it wasn't a text - it was a tweet. It said: "Jacob Sartorius: I'll be joining MAGCONTOUR as a special guest! #MAGCONTalent :)"

I screamed. 

When I went home the next day, I waited to tell my parents. They knew how much I loved Jacob, but I was scared to tell them, because money was tight, and I wanted to wait till they were in a good mood. 

Later that night I found out that they were going to Houston, Texas first. That was no where near where I lived, I lived in Pennsylvania. This actually made me happy. It meant I could have some time to save a little money. 

The next day, I found out that VIP Tickets were $150, and that Parents were $20 each, which would add up to $190. If my parents were on board with this, they would probably pay half, and I already had thirty dollars, so I would only have to save up 65 dollars. I could do this.

Two days after that, on a Sunday, when me and my Family were done watching a funny movie and were dancing around to the music playing with the end credits, I presented them the news. I told them about the math, and this is what they said.

"If he ends up coming to a state near us, we'll go." 

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you so much!" I hugged them both before running into my room and texting all my friends the good news. I couldn't believe it. I was going to meet Jacob Sartorius.

That night I feel asleep watching his musical.ly's. My favorite one I watched over and over again. The one with Buy You A Drink where he is wearing his white T-shirt with his back-pack. 

I knew that my future was going to be good.