15 How he acts when you're sick

Isaac: He doesn't really know what to do but if you tell him to get something he'll do it immediately.

"Isaac" you spoke in your phone.

"y/n? Are you alright? You sound sick" he realises immediately.

"I kinda am. I feel so terrible. Can you get me the same thing I had the last time from the pharmacy? I ran out of it" you coughed.

"Of course princess. I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said and ended the call.

Scott: He acts like a doctor. He knows exactly what to do. Mama Mccall did a great job but Scott would still know how to handle illness. He would even take your pain away.

"Scott" you moaned, pain shot through your body.

"Hold my hand" he smiled. His veins turned black for 3 seconds and my pain was gone for now.

"Thank you" you whispered, sweat dripping down your forehead.

Stiles: He's the one who would Google everything.

"What are your symptoms again?" he asks.

"Everything" you groaned, laying on his bed.

"I can't help if you don't tell me details" he slightly smiled.

"But it's disgusting" you coughed.

"We have a lot to do y/n" he sighed.

Derek: He's worrying too much. He immediately thinks it's too bad and you need to see a doctor.

"Derek I'm fine. It's just a flu"

"But it could be something serious, like...something real serious"

You chuckled at his cuteness.

"If it makes you happy I will go see a doctor but I can assure you that it's nothing bad and I'm not gonna die if you worry about that" you laughed.

Derek smiled and nodded.

Liam: That tiny bean would let you stay at his and take care of things he can handle like massaging your forehead and temples or holding your hair back while you're having a disgusting time in the bathroom and he would check your temperature once awhile. Since he can't really help you besides doing that, he makes sure you go see a doctor when he thinks your condition is really bad.

***
Woah, it's been awhile since I last updated this book. I was on my other account the whole time lmao, sorry wolfies x