Tear My Heart Apart

Okay you all are demanding an update so here you go! I love all of my amazing readers! Thanks for the over 700 reads!!!

___________
Twilight POV

I woke up with a jolt. I was heavily panting and I felt sweat drop off my head.

'A double nightmare? But but...' I stopped thinking and looked around. Everypony was sleeping. The moon was still up though and darkness was swept throughout my room.

'None of it was real.' I finally was able to conclude with my mind.

'Pinkie didn't turn all evil and scary, Flash is okay, and everypony is fine. Whew.' I was beginning to release the tension from my body that had built up from my nightmares.

'What about Rainbow Dash?'

Suddenly the tension began to build up once again. I began to panic taking in quick little breaths. I felt beads of sweat build up on my face.

'No no no... Don't think of that Twilight. It's fine,' I attempted to calm myself.

"Twilight? Is that you?" A raspy voice asked me.

'Rainbow Dash!' I excitedly thought. I immediately lied back down and pretended to be asleep ignoring her. I heard hoofsteps come close to me.

"Twi I know you are awake," she whispered in my ear. I smiled all giggly to myself and was happy that she was on the other side so she couldn't see me smile.

"Oh we are playing it this way..." Her voice trailed off into a silence. I then felt her lean down and whisper something in my ear.

"Hmmm," I pretended to be all tired and waking up.

"Exactly I know you are awake. You obviously heard me whisper just noises into your ear and thought they were words. You fall for it every time." Her statement finished with a chuckle.

"Fine this is true," I sighed. "I'm awake." I rolled over to see the stunning cyan pony in the moonlight. Her rainbow mane illuminating a vibrancy that I wanted to reach out and grab. Her eyes gave me a smile and a hint of amusement.

"Knew it," she chuckled. "So why are you up?"

I suddenly grew tense from the earlier nightmares I had. I sat up again and made room for Rainbow Dash to sit down next to me. She took the seat and gave me a quick look of concern. "Double nightmare," I finally told her.

"Oh... Want to talk about it?"

"Nah it's okay," I lied.

'Of course I want to talk about it and ask if u really said u loved me.'

"Okay," she replied like it was nothing.

We sat there absorbed in each other's silence. I was quite content sitting there with her next to me in silence.

"Well I'm going to try and get some more sleep," she said getting up. "I also had a nightmare," she finished.

"About what," I blurted out. She just shook her head and whispered something under her breath.

"Stuff. Don't worry, it's all good. Night Twi," she now trotted back to her bed.

'Hurry before she gets into bed and goes to sleep. Make conversation and force her to come back!' My mind began to shoot out ideas.

'No. I don't even like her that way. We are friends. Best friends. Nothing more and nothing less.' I finally told myself.

Laying back down I heard her climb back in bed and I rolled over to face a wall. I then felt a tear trickle down my face.

'If I don't feel that way about her then why does it tear my heart apart?' I wondered before falling back into a dreamless sleep.

__________
Tada! Little tiny update! You know what to do. Mistakes tell me.

Stay Fabulous!