As the curtain was raised as they saw a large plesiosaur-like dragon beast whose body is made up of seven different colors.

" Ah! Coco-kun is that a...seven colored Nessie?" Aiko said as she looked at the creature with amazement. As they walked towards Toriko and the others.

" it's a legendary dinosaur said to live in ancient times " Coco said

" the member of his family is a wild beast?!" Tina whispered as she checked her papers " I didn't hear about this! "

" if I remember the colors represent each meaning. Red of the earth, green for the trees, blue of the sea and the light of the stars. " Aiko said

" you're Right Aki those colors represent are proof of the supreme king of land and air. " Sani said " but..."

As the three heavenly kings and Aiko noticed something from the giant creature.

" is something wrong?" Komatsu asked

As Tina let out a sigh. " it seems that Chris-San would always share meals with Bohno-San has recently stopped eating completely. " Tina said

As Bohno petted Chris.

" The ultimate ingredient that could let Chris and I eat together must be somewhere " Bohno said " the person that captures the ingredient first will be the winner of this tournament!"

As the crowd cheered.

" Now then go ahead challengers" Tina said

As a man set his plate down

" it's potato port cutlet! An ingredient that you'll only find in places abundant with minerals. " the man said

" Hold on!" Another man exclaimed " this is the flower whose petals have the taste and texture of cow tongue, tonpopo! Having captured such a precious ingredient I'm the one that deserve to be called Gourmet King! "

" what'd you say?!"

" they look good, don't they Chris?" Bohno said

As Chris shook his head as he wasn't interested in the ingredients as the crowd was slightly disappointed.

" Sorry, you two " Tina said " please try something even more delicious " as the two men let out s Sigh dejectedly as they carried they're ingredients " also, every ingredients that gets brought here will be enjoyed by the members of the audience!"

" There ain't anything that big guy wants to eat" Toriko said " Extreme fasting and prolonged limiting of meals to ones lacking saccharides, creates strong smelling compounds called ketone inside the body, I can smell that odor coming from Chris"

" odor?" Komatsu said

" then that means that Chris needs something sweet to eat" Aiko said

" yeah and he'll need a lot of it, he needs sugar in him soon or else" Toriko said

" a lack of sugar causes muscular atrophy and it will also ruin the skin quite a bit" Sani said " if it doesn't eat super sweet ingredients in a hurry "

" Sweet ingredients?" Komatsu said

" yes, if nothing done, he will gradually debilitate " Coco said " We need to get him to eat the ultimate ingredient soon"

" what is the ultimate sweet ingredient?" Komatsu asked

' I think I have one in mind' Aiko though

" the milkwhale!" Sani said

" the honey dragon!" Coco said

" the grand berry!" Toriko said

As they looked at each other at their answers.