Chapter 74

Hi guys, sorry it took so long! Here's a new chapter! 

"I am Melk! The knife Sharpener Melk!" The person said

Aiko looked at the figure, A person wearing a blue top with a dark blue vest with a large V shape opening showing wrapped bandages on his chest, with white pants and black boots. She was expecting the person to be older.

'He's Melk? But he's young..'Aiko thought

"How many years has it been since i've seen this many people?" Melk paused. "And what's more this is the first time i've seen two who are so utterly dumbfounded." Melk Blinked while seeing Toriko's astonished face, his eyes bugged out and jaw dropped, Komatsu having the same expression. "This is a first for that."

Aiko and Shina on the other hand had curious looks. Shina raised a curious eyebrow at Melk's direction.

'Melk's voice sounds different..a little femenine? He sounds nice..' Shina thought

"We just never expected Melk-san to be such an incredibly stylish and handsome young man." Komatsu spoke up.

"What did you expect me to look like?" Melk replied

"Well I was expecting you to kind of look like some kind of ogreman." Komatsu commented.

"Well I was kind of picturing you to be some big muscle guy with a cape draped on and a helmet with horns, kinda like a viking." Toriko commented

"Don't listen to all the rumors." Aiko said walking towards Melk. "I just thought you'd look a bit more muscular, but looks can be deceiving."

"I don't think I can even imagine such a character." Melk said. "Well, regardless, the rumors around the world may not have been far off." Melk raised the knife closer to his face eyes shining while looking at the blade. "You are my first guests in a long time."Melk went over and opened the door to the house. "Allow me to welcome you."

"Thank you very much! All right!" Komatsu cheered happily.

"Thank you." Aiko and Shina said smiling. Walking with Toriko behind them.

Aiko and Komatsu's eyes lit up as they looked at the interior of the home looked at the blades that were hanging against one of the walls.

"So this is Melk-san's workshop?!" Komatsu said smiling.

"So many knives in the making." Aiko said softly admiring the finished knives on the walls. She warned Shina about the objects in which the girl stayed in her spot not knowing which place would be okay for her to be, Shina just stood there cautiously.

"Oh..you can take a seat here miss." Melk said "Allow me." He took a chair placing it near a empty table."Take my...hand, i'll guide you." Melk took her hand.

'His hand...it's calloused a sign that he works a lot outside...yet it feels different than a man's hand.' Shina thought taking a seat.

"Thank you." Shina said

"Wow, look at these Komatsu." Aiko said in awe at the unsharpened knives.

"They sparkle like diamonds.." Komatsu said

"And there's tons of incredibly rare natural materials." Aiko chimed in looking around.

"This place is like an amusement park for a chef! I wonder what its like for Melk-san to sharpen a kitchen knife here." Komatsu wondered.

Toriko walked in as he looked at the ground before looking at everything else as he saw that there were multiple slash marks. "What are these marks?" He asked