Chapter 80

"Shina! I won a prize at a stall for makeover for two at a hair salon at the cruise ship! we can get our hair and make up done for tonight!" Aiko said happily.

"That's great Aiko!" Shina said "Although I think it would be a waste to use it on me.."

"No it's not! We have to look nice for the dance tonight!" Aiko said "They have a strict dress code to enter the dance hall."

____________________________

"That dinner was amazing! Wasn't it Kruppoh?" Tina sighed as she fell back on her bed

"Kruppoh!" her friend chirped as she looked at the ceiling.

"Well, this is no time to laze around, Komatsu said that he and the Heavenly Kings are going to go to the dance hall later. I better get myself ready! I overheard Aiko saying she'd go to the hair salon! It's my chance to get the latest scoop!"  Tina shot up from the bed, surprising her pigeon friend. " I hope they do walk ins!"

_________________________________

"Oh wow…this place is gorgeous. " Aiko said

The girls arrived at the luxurious hair salon inside Gourmet carriage.

"May I help you?" The employee said

"Hi I'm Aiko…I got two tickets for a free makeover…" Aiko said handing the employee the ticket.

"Ah, yes you're the winner from the raffle we had…and this is your plus one?" She said

"Yes..she is." Aiko said

"The makeover includes hair and makeup." The employee said. "Is there any preference on the cut or color?" The employee asked "And the makeup?

"I don't know…just tell them to do what they want that will complement my face." Aiko said "And Shina as well..anything that complements our natural beauty."

" Alright, We have plenty of excellent hairstylists so please give me a few minutes to see which ones are available for this appointment..so please wait in the lobby. "

"Okay, thank you." Aiko said

The two waited in the lobby.

"I'm a little nervous…"Shina admitted "I never had my hair and makeup done professionally before.."

"I did…once for a photoshoot for a bridal magazine…" Aiko said

"Really?" Shina said

"Yes it was so much fun and Sani-kun was with me too. He was on the cover, I still have that magazine at home." Aiko said

"Aiko!!!" Tina panted she ran inside. "There you are!"

"Hi Tina what's up?" Aiko said

"I've been looking everywhere for you, I went to four different salons to track you down!" Tina said

"For what?" Aiko titled her head.

"Excuse me.." An employee said "Ms.Aiko, Ms.Shina our stylists are ready for you."

"You girls are having a makeover right?!" Tina said excitedly.

"Do you want to join us?" Aiko asked

"Yes! I would love to!" Tina said happily

"Can we include her please? I'll pay for any extra cost." Aiko said politely

"Ah…really?!" Tina said "You don't have to."

"I insist you said you're on vacation so you deserve to be pampered from all the hard work you do." Aiko said smiling.

Tina cried on the inside smiling happily at Aiko's kind gesture unlike her boss!