Chapter 81

"Aiko-chan," Coco bowed and offered his hand to her, "If you don't mind my touch, would you give me the honor of having a dance with you?"

Aiko looked at his outstretched hand. "I would love to dance with you." She said, reaching for Coco's hand.

Coco gave her a smile and leaned into her ear.

"You're familiar with Tango?" He whispered. He led them onto the dance floor. It was just the two of them.

"Yes..i do." Aiko looked up to him with a smile. Coco guided her into the standard tango as they were moving in sync.

"Follow my lead." Coco smiled. He moved out of the position and slowly circled around her, she started to circle along with him. He gave her a smooth smile before holding out his hand which she took. He pulled her close, her back hitting his chest. She held her breath as Coco lowered his head to boldly kiss her neck. "Aiko-chan…" he whispered into her ear.

He spun her around leading her to clutch onto him as they were now facing each other. She blushed at the closeness as he leaned his head closer, resting his forehead against hers.

He gave a suave smile as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand, bringing her into another spin. Coco gave her a smile before dipping her head back as she continued to hold onto him. The music was coming to a close.

He spun her around one last time before ending the dance with her clutching onto his arms looking straight into his eyes. They both broke apart as the audience clapped.

"Thank you for the wonderful dance, Ailo-chan…" Coco said as he bent down to kiss her hand. He ignored the negative energy that was currently radiating off of his two adoptive brothers.

"Thank you Coco-kun…i had a lot of fun" she said with a smile.

Aiko waved to Sani and Toriko who were both giving the same smile to her.

She walked over to them. She gave a blink as she felt Toriko grab her hand and lead her away from the group before she could say anything. She heard the shouts of Sani and Coco from behind her as Toriko led her to one of the balconies that led outside. She watched as Toriko let out a breath as they were standing under the starry sky, a cool breeze helped cool down her warm skin.

"Toriko-kun?" she asked as Toriko turned to look at her.

" It was just a bit stuffy in there…i needed some air" He said as he loosened the tie around his neck trying to ease his nervousness.  "Aiko, what'd you think about the Gourmet Carriage?"

"I love it! I've never had this much fun before! In the Gourmet Carriage made me feel like a princess in a fairytale." Aiko grinned, he scooted himself next to her. "Although…I wished I would've worn more comfortable shoes.." She gestured at her high heels.

"Your feet hurt?" Toriko asked

"A little…" Aiko admitted

Torilo gently lifted Aiko up she let out a soft squeak making her sit on a nearby bench, she stared at him carefully, taking off her shoes and gently massaging them.

"How does it feel?" He asked softly

"It..feels good…" Aiko said she saw his gentle smile as he kept massaging her feet. "So…is that why you took me away from Coco-kun and Sani-kun? "

"No…" He said "I just…I'm used to having you all to myself….i…I don't like sharing you with them."

"You're jealous," Aiko said letting out a giggle making the man blush. "Why would you be jealous? We're all friends so what did they do to make you jealous?"