Chapter 11

As Toriko and rin rode on the obsaurus back as it jumped up.

"D-Devils athletics " Rin said " I've heard rumors it's totally creepy"

"Its nickname is the playground of evil sprits" Toriko said " you chose one of the many routes and if you make it to the goal you clear it but each route has 10 stages and each stage is the territory of a boss which you need to defeat in order to pass to keep progressing "

" but we'll be okay with you here Toriko"rin said as she blushed" you're super-strong!" As she blushed even more

"Naw, not only I have taken a good deal of damage " Toriko said "I haven't eaten a thing in like forever so I've got no stamina when we got blown away from the rockdrum all the food got left behind so Sorry if we end up in a difficult stage " as he looked up at a rock surface to see an animal.

Soldier frog( amphibian beast ) capture level 13

" let's blast through one shot!" Toriko said " hold on tight rin!"

" okay!" Rin said as the obsaurus roared as the soldier frog roared back.

" sorry but get out of our way!" Toriko said as they shot the soldier frog in the air as they took the route " based on the route you take they are some with lower difficulties " he explained " but we've got no choice but to choose one of those and move forward "

Meanwhile with aiko, sani and komatsu

as they walked towards the regal island wasteland

" Ai-chan I have a question" komatsu ask as she nod for him to continue " why are you afraid of swamps?" As she sign as she looked at the ground.

" when I was little I was helping a friend make a capture a specific item that only lived in the swamps In the end we caught the creature but..." Aiko shivered at the though " Aww I don't wanna talk about it anymore!" After that komatsu didn't ask anymore questions of aikos fear of swamps.

"Ai-chan! Sani-San look a pastry tree!" Komatsu said

"Oh, isn't that the tree that pastries grow from. Depending on the season, the pastries are different. They say over 100 million different kinds grow on it."

" that's why the tree is also known as the oak tree right?" Aiko said

"Oh I know" komatsu said as he searched in his bag " excuse me sani-San could you hold onto this plate " as sani used his 'touches ' to hold the plate "I'll just put some Shark Fin Mushrooms I picked up in the Mushroom Forest on it" komatsu put the sliced mushrooms on the plate " Ai-chan pick those two kinds of snack food-like fruits off the branches so I could grind them" komatsu took out the Gourmet Spicer that Toriko gave him as aiko put the sweets in as he grinded them and then sprinkled it over the Shark Fin Mushrooms. "It's done. Sani-san,Ai-chan can you try some"

As aiko and sani touched the plate to grab the mushroom sani felt her hand brushed past his for a moment he looked at her' her hand is soft' he though as he took a bite of the mushroom.

"YUUUUUUMM!" he yelled alarming them, "The spring-textured mushroom with the original spice of two different flavors! The two tastes have such great harmony! It's beyon' amazin'. The mushroom'd hot plenty of nutrition, too! It's a good ingredient! This is nice! The Gourmet Spicer's wonderful!" he ranted as aiko and komatsu smiled at his actions and then Komatsu looked at the Gourmet Spicer as aiko looked at the ground.

" Toriko-San I wonder if he's okay" aiko mumbled not noticing that Sani was looking at her ' she's thinking bout' him? I can't be jealous' this feeling is disgustin'! ' he though as he glanced at the girl eating the mushroom as her eyes widen.