Chapter 31

" Toriko-San and Ai-chan sure have been keeping an watch for a while now" komatsu said " there really are monstrous wild beast coming out aren't there? Even though it's so cold"

As the blizzard still continued Toriko still kept watch as Aiko was with him. As Toriko still had his arms around Aiko to keep her from shivering in the cold.

" Toriko-kun somehow I feel safe when your holding me like this" Aiko said as she put her head on his chest as she listen to his heartbeat.

' I...I can't hold back just looking at her now and having her this close to me' toriko though as he stared at Aiko

" Toriko-kun?" Aiko said as she looked at him. ' is he okay? Somehow his expression seems different right now' she though as he leaned to her closely.' W-wait Is H-He going to K-kiss me?! Should I let him? Or should I say something? I R-really D-don't know how I feel about Toriko-kun! I mean he's nice and Really sweet...I-I don't know!' As her face was slightly red as she felt a rush of overwhelming emotions as Toriko was a few inches from her lips.

As they heard a sound as they pulled away as Aiko still blushed as Toriko stood there awkwardly as he let out a cough.

" let's switch guard duty Toriko " Match said

" Huh?" Toriko said

" As a thanks from this afternoon " match said " you two saved my subordinate "

" an expression of gratitude?" Toriko said " you sure have integrity for a member of the mafia "

' Mafia?! I guess even those kinds of people want the century soup but this guy seems different ' Aiko though

" My name is match nice to meet you" he said

" Toriko well let's try and combine our strengths " Toriko said as they shook hands.

" For now anyway" match said

" my names Aiko nice to meet you" Aiko said as she shook his hand " and thank you for letting me have your jacket"

"Nice to meet you to Aiko " match said " it's no problem"

" Aiko why don't you go down and check on Komatsu il be here a while longer" Toriko said as he glanced at match 

" okay I'll see you in a while Toriko-kun" Aiko said as she smiled making him slightly blush

As Aiko left only match and Toriko were up guarding.

" that Aiko girl she's friendly she checked on everyone making sure they were okay " match said " she even made some hot chocolate for us"

"Yeah," Toriko said as he slightly smiled as he though of Aiko "she always wants to help others"

Match observed Toriko while he smiled, "Is That Aiko girl you're girlfriend?" Toriko immediately turned red and looked at Match

"No! It's nothing like that!" Toriko said with his cheeks slightly red

"Well I just though you were dating the way you look at her and when she addresses you like that " Match stated

"We're just friends" Toriko said looking away from Match

"Right" Match said while sounding unconvinced

"She's just a friend that's it" Toriko said " I'd better go and check on her il leave guard duty to you now" as Toriko walked to camp.

' it's obvious that he likes that Aiko the way he got so Defensive, she has a certain charm but it doesn't look like she knows that he likes her' match though