I look into his eyes as I smile, feeling the slight stubble on his jaw. "I love you." I say to him truthfully.

His smile widens. "I love you too."

"So," I breathe out. "Lead the way, Ryder."

He does so, pulling me in the direction of his parked car on our driveway. "Can you say the word boyfriend for me please?"

"Boyfriend?" I say more in a questioning manner.

"I would love to."

I raise an eyebrow in confusion, but then I laugh as I understand. "You're such an idiot." I shove his shoulder. He laughs as he unlocks his car, pulling open the passenger's door for me. "Ooh, an idiot who is also a gentleman." I muse, climbing inside.

He bends down to peck my lips before he slams the door shut and goes around to the driver's seat.

"Get ready for the most amazing day of your life." He says, snapping his seatbelt in place and turning on the engine.

I snort. "Now, don't flatter yourself."

* * *

"Try it." Julian tells me, putting his spoon in front of my lips.

I eye it. "What is it?"

"Pistachio."

I part my lips for the spoon and he puts it in my mouth, pulling it back empty. I taste the yogurt in my mouth and nod my head approvingly.

"It's pretty good." I say. "You should try the combination of strawberry and Oreo, though."

"Let me try."

I scoop up both of the flavors onto the spoon and hand it over to him. He pouts but takes it nonetheless and eats it.

"Mm, that's good." He says, eating more of his.

I nod my head at him and continue to eat.

Once we both finish, we throw away our trash and go back outside to his car. He opens the door for me again and I kiss his cheek before getting in.

He shuts the door, and I put on my seatbelt as he goes around and gets into the driver's seat.

He puts on his seatbelt and begins to drive in a direction I'm not familiar with, so I just look out of the window until we get there.

"Ready to lose?" He muses and I turn to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Please, I used to beat you in our water gun fights when we were younger." I tell him and he laughs.

"True but hey, I've been coming here more than you so I have experience."

I blow him a kiss as I wink. "I guess we'll have to find out."

* * *

"Hey!" I shout, running after Julian. "You cheated!"

He laughs as he jumps over an obstacle and I stop, hiding behind a wall nearby. I see him peek out looking for me and I smirk as I take my chance to shoot the target placed on his head.

"Hey!" He whines and I begin to run, laughing wildly.

He quickly catches up to me and I groan as he spins me around and aims at the target placed over my heart.

"Kiss me." He orders and I do, on his cheek. "No, kiss my lips."

I smile and peck his lips.

"Longer."