Saphira

The sky was ever darkening and the Tempolocus was gradually getting larger. I looked at Nym then back at the sky. A large black vortex began to fall out of the sky, and from it came a woman. She landed gently onto the ground. She wore a black dress, and had long brown curly hair.

The woman looked at me with her deep green eyes,"Hello, you must be Aryn, and you...you nope...you're not Kevan."
Nym looked at the woman,"What was your first clue."
"Who are you?", I asked.
"My name is Saphira, and for the first time in a very long time, I am free."
Behind us Dessa and Kevan walked up to us. Dessa exclaimed,"No it can't be, no...how did you get here?"
"Oh if it isn't Destruction, my sweet little fool.", Saphira looked at me,"She used to work with me, oh she was evil, oh so evil."
"Used to... I used to...but not anymore, I gave that part of me away, I am not like you anymore!"
"Well won't we see, but I can't stick around, I have much to do!", Saphira curtsied and snapped her finger and disapeared.
I looked at Dessa,"Who is she, and what was she talking about?"
"Her name is Saphira, she was the Evil woman who taught me evil, but I realised that what she offered me was not what I needed. After I explained to her how I felt, she was infuriated, and she tried to kill me, but I banished her to the Tempolocus, before she could harm me."
Kevan looked at Dessa,"You said you banished her to a Tempolocus, right?",Dessa nodded her head and then Kevan spoke again,"The only way she could be here is if...time itself was broken, literally the universal hourglass of time must be broken, or breaking, for someone to escape a Tempolocus."
"Kevan time is breaking.", Nym said.
"Nym how do you know this?", Kevan asked with a confused tone.
"Because I'm here, I had no intention of coming here, but when I was time traveling, I found myself here."
"What does that prove?"
"Kevan when time is broken, or breaking, it weakens the ability to time travel, allowing time travel to be more difficult for the Great Sisters, and it makes time travel easier to do for everyone else."
"What could have caused this?"
"I'm not exactly sure, but I think this might be your fault Kevan."
"How could it be my fault?"
"Yeah don't blame something like that on him!", I chimed in.
"No, of course he would have done it unententionally. However that's not my point, his existence in this time line completely goes against the rules of Space and Time."
Dessa spoke up,"When you say Time and Space I assume you are referring to the Great Sisters."
"Yes I am, why do I feel like you are speaking of them in the past tense?"
"Oh I'm afraid I can't say that, I don't know where you are in terms of time."
"Ah you sure I can't hear a few things?"
"I am sure, I don't want time to take another turn."
I looked at Nym,"Wait a second, Kevan was not the first one to visit another time line, if I may quote the Book of Truth, actually Evan traveled to another time line. So explain that, in that sense, time had already started to break a very long time ago!"
Nym looked at me,"Well in that case, I do not know."
Dessa said,"I think I know."
"How?...What?", I asked.
"I think when the curse was lifted, that even though it was meant to happen, it triggered time, causing it to rupture."
Nym looked at Dessa,"Curse? What curse?"
"It was created by the Evil Sorcerer, who was furious that he was forced to live on the island with Life and Death. So he cursed the land, limiting the amount of people on the island to be only fifty. However when Death had Darkness, the curse was broken."
"I see, but how would that fracture time?",Nym asked.
"I don't...know."
"Well at least you have an idea. Do you think Karen would know anything about this?", I asked.
"That is very possible, maybe we should ask her."
Then as if on cue Karen ran up from behind us and in a breathless voice she spoke,"I know exactly who Nym is...I know."
Dessa looked at Nym then at Karen,"What are you talking about?"
"Nym she is obviously the mother of the Great Sisters, but a even bigger secret that she keeps, her name, I found her name!"
Nym shouted,"What no! You must not say my name, I am not ready to leave yet!"
"What, leave?", Dessa asked.
"It is for told that I will die soon after my name is spoken."
"Well that isn't my problem!",Karen said in a vicious tone.
"Karen, stop! How dare you, what has gotten in to you!",I shouted.
"I'm sorry Dessa, but I have to expose the identity of Nym, her real name is...", Karen started.
Nym fell to Karen's feet,"No please don't, please!"
"Nightmare, her name is Nightmare!"
"No!",Nym shouted, with tears falling from her eyes.
"I had to, and that's not all, I now know which Great Sister she became!"
"Silence, immediately! You will not speak another word!",Dessa commanded.
"What?",Karen said perplexed.
"How dare you threaten not only Nym's existence, but everyone else's. If you would have said that, you would have created a parodox and would forever break around that point, until all of time itself was pulled into the endless void of the unknown!"
"I apologize, I was unaware that my actions could be so harmful.",Karen said now catching her breath.
I looked at Karen,"You know you can't do things like that! Why in the world would you even try to do that!"
"I guess, I got way too carried away, that I forgot the importance of what I was about to say."
Kevan looked around at everyone,"She apologized, there is no need to extend your violent words towards her anymore."
Karen looked down at the ground,"I think it might be best if I went home now. Good bye."
Karen walked into the distance, and Nym looked at us,"I think home sounds fantastic, I will depart as well."

Kevan, Dessa, and I stood silently in the open, not sure of what to do. Time was breaking, and soon the entire universe. The entire universe held in the balance of us, and there was not one thing any of us could even do.