The New Order

I closed the door behind me and walked to the motel. Dessa and Aryn were so kind to me, and I owed them so much. However now I needed to be on my own. I needed to be free. I opened the motels wooden doors, and breathed in the slightly stale air that the motel offered. At the counter stood Normie, "Hey Normie!", I exclaimed.
"Hello...Order."
"I'm looking for a room, do you have any available?"
"Yes...yes I do.", she said with an oddly sly grin.
"That is fantastic, could you point me to my room please."
Normie lifted her hand and pointed down the dark hallway with a small flickering lamp in the back,"The room beside the lamp on the left, here is your key."
"Thank you, so much!"

I walked down the hallway, and to my room. I placed my bags down onto the bed and stared at the white peeling ceiling. Something felt odd about the motel, but I refused to let that get in my way of moving on my own. I walked over to the chest of drawers and slid my clothes from my luggage into individual organized drawers. After I had completed that I walked to my dresser that was placed by the bed and flicked on the small dusty lamp. The lamp flickered just like the lamp in the hallway, and I walked to the door so I could ask Normie for a replacement bulb for my lamp, but when I grabbed the door, it was locked, and from the outside. I banged onto the door and shouted for it to be opened, but all I heard was silence. I walked to the window that was behind me and attempted to open it, but it was to no avail. Then behind me I heard the door, that was locked, open up slowly with a disturbingly loud creak. At the door I saw Normie.
"Normie, my goodness I am glad to see you, my door...it was locked, and I couldn't get out!"
Normie looked at me, and I examined her further, but as my eyes glanced over her I noticed something terrifyingly strange, her eyes were completely black, and in her hand she held a large chef knife.
"Normie, is everything okay?", I questioned backing up to the wall.
She looked at me and her dark black eyes spun into the back of her head and she said,"The master will rise when the greatest darkness falls."
"Normie, what are you talking about?"
"My master is coming, my master is coming, my master is coming!"
"Who is your master? Normie why are you saying this, you're scaring me!"
"He will rise and the light will fall!", Normie walked closer to me and rubbed the blade with her fingers.
I slowly walked towards my bed, and I stood behind it, Normie continued to walk towards me, and I continued to move behind my bed. She lifted the knife and held it towards me. I jumped over my bed and fell into the floor on the other side. I ran out the door an to the front door of the motel. Normie slowly followed behind me, I opened the door, and at it stood a man in all white, he had deep brown eyes and pitch black hair.
"Hello, Order.", the man in white said.
I looked at the man and then at Normie who was still walking towards me and I ran past him out the door. However before I could run away, a large root lifted from the ground and grabbed onto my leg, and I fell down.
"Order, you didn't think you were gonna get away that easily did you?"
"Who are you? And what do you want from me?"
"To begin with I am well... I have many names, but I am most well known as the Evil Sorcerer, but my real name is Apollyon, and I regret to inform you but I cannot permit you to live any longer."
"No that is imposible, if you are who you say you are, then you cannot be here, you died!"
"I am so far from death, I am the Great Destroyer, I am Evil, I am Apollyon!"
"But everyone dies! And that one rule even applies to you!"
"Oh sweetheart, if only."
"Do not... do not ever call me sweetheart again, or you will die!"
"Well I guess, it is time for you to go ahead and die, I can't have you getting in the way of my plans.", he looked at Normie,"Oh and you, goodbye!", he said as he lifted his hand and Normie's now dead body fell to the ground.
"How can you kill people without any emotion?"
"Because I am Lucifer!"
"Please kill me then! Because the whole death thing doesn't apply to the Great Sisters, see we can destroy our dying bodies and send our soul into a new one."
"Yeah, but only twice!"
"Correct, but so blissfully incorrect, I haven't changed bodies yet so this will be my first time! Unlike the other Great Sisters who wasted their two chances!"
"But when you change you will no longer be order, you will get a new name, and no one will know who you are!"
"Well I hope it's a good name then!"
"Curse you!", he said as he lifted his hand and my body fell to the ground and turned into dust.
The dust my body turned into lifted into the air and my soul entered it, and my new body touched the ground.
"Well hello, beautiful!", Apollyon said looking at me.
"Name...name...what is my name...name...my name is, Valentina. And I think it is time for you to leave!", I lifted my hands and the ground beneath him opened and he fell through, then sealed back up. I walked back inside the main building of the motel and ran to the restroom and looked into the mirror, my hair was brown, my skin was dark, and my eyes were blue.