Chapter One

In math, a.k.a. the most boring class in the universe, no one could answer the question the teacher has said. She has asked the whole room, including me, and we all got it incorrect.

A boy, dressed up like he could be in the movie hairspray walked into the room with his brown satchel and gave the teacher a slip. He sat right behind me in the back of the room.

"Marcel Styles! What is the answer to this equation?", my maths teacher

" Ehrm, it's 2567", he answered with his thick british accent.

"Of course, Mr. Geekshow would say it", David, a complete jock and douche, said in the back row.

"Stop being a dick, David", I said and the whole class did the "oooooh" noise like some kind of choir class.

I could tell Marcel was getting nervous due to the never ending kicking on my seat. I looked back at him and his green eyes looked at me right back.

"Thanks for that", he said and smiled exposing his dimples.

"No problem, just be careful around them. They are complete douche bags, okay", I said and he nodded.

Right after class, I packed all my stuff and caught up to Marcel from a distance.

"Hey", I said while catching my breath.

"Hi", he choked up.

"My name is Kassidy", I said with a small smile.

"Marcel", he replied softly.

"So where are you from?", I asked.

"Cheshire in the UK", I nod.

"Oh okay, well welcome to California. Where the weather is a bipolar mess", he let out a laugh.

"Where's your class?"

"English?", he replied.

" Oh well my history class is right next to yours. I'll show you around really quick", he nodded.

After showing him a bit of the campus, the bell was about to ring so I wished him luck to the next class and entered my history class.