Hot & Heavy

First Hangrid story. English is not my native language and any and all mistakes are mine and mine alone.

Hannah just moved into her new home and Ingrid comes for a visit.

------------------HANGRID---------------

Ingrid groaned when she opened the door of her car and was greeted with a whalm of hot, melted plastic smelling air. Summer in California was no fun. Ingrid supposed that this was her punishment for leaving her car outside yesterday.

But the brunette was nothing if not determind. She wanted to visit her wonderful girlfriend, not only because she missed being around her but also because she knew that Hannah and heat were a very bad combination.

So Ingrid braved the disgusting smell in her car and made her way over to Hannah's.

Hannah in the mean time was unpacking boxes in her new house.
She wasn't really getting anywhere. It was too hot. The air was just stiffeling. The blonde had only been unpacking for an hour and she was already completely wet with sweat, her tank sticking to her back.

Hannah was slowly going mad from the constant heat. She stopped trying to decide what cubboard she would use for her bowls and just went and layed herself flat on the floor of the kitchen, spreiding her legs and arms a bit. She felt miserable and sulked.

Ingrid arrived at her girlfriends new place and smiled looking at the cardboard boxes still standing on the driveway. She made her way inside, not ringing the bell because the door was wide open.
Curious as to where her favorite blonde was Ingrid walked through the house seeing that there weren't a lot of things unpacked. The brunette was just about to call out to her girlfriend when suddenly she heared a groan coming from the kitchen.
Cracking a smile, ingrid made her way over, stopping in the door opening and putting her hand over her mouth to stiffle her giggle.

Hannah was laying on the floor in nothing but some loose cut off  sweatpants and a tanktop, looking like she was in her own personal hell. Her short blond hair was peaking in all different directions because of running her hands through it. And she was softly groaning with her eyes closed, sweat evident on her face.

She looked like a complete mess. And Ingrid couldn't help falling in love with her a little bit more.

"Hannah" Ingrid softly called out. Hannah's eyes shot open and she lifted her head off the ground letting her gaze glide over Ingrid, making her shutter. Hannah cracked a small smile when her gaze landed on her girlfriends face.

"Well hello beautiful."

Ingrid blushed at that and asked a rather pressing question," Hannah sweety, why are you laying on your floor?"

Hannah dropped her head back on the floor and sighed.

"It's too hot and it feels unpleasant. And it was too warm last night so I couldn't sleep and you weren't there to hold me. So now I am tired. And I don't want to unpack. Why did I think moving in the summer was such a good idea? I fucking hate summer."

She sounded so grumpy and looked so adorable that Ingrid laughed.
Hannah opened one eye and said in a sad voice," And now you are laughing at me aswell."

Ingrid cocked her head to the side still smiling and regarded her girlfriend in front of her, pouting at her.

"Love, it's not very hygienic to lay on the floor."

Hannah, still grumpy because the brunette laughed at her, answered," Why would you care?"

Ingrid sighed and tried to think of a way to get Hannah both happy and clean. Almost immediately her face cleared up and a smirk appeared.

"Well, considering that you don't want to get up or do any unpacking. I guess that I will have to try that shower of yours on my own."

Ingrid smirked as Hannah's head shot up of the floor. She made a run for the bathroom hearing the older woman right behind her.

In the bathroom, Hannah pushed Ingrid against the wall kissing her hard and passionate.
"You're a little manipulator, do you know that?" Ingrid laughed and started striping off her clothing, quickly followed by Hannah.

It's safe to say that there was no unpacking for the rest of the day.

So here you go. What do you think? Let me know.