A New Friend

It was Sunday, so the pizzeria was closed and all the animatronics were sitting in their locations, chatting. Toy Freddy, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie were talking, Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl (JJ) were talking, the older models were probably talking and Marionette was going back and forth to every location.
I sighed. Nobody wanted to talk to me. I had never felt so lonely in my entire life so I pressed myself as close as I could on on the door and listened to Toy Freddy, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie's conversation.
"Come on guys, stop being mean! She is an animatronic like us after all!" Toy Chica said.
"Yeah, buts she's all broken and ugly, and we're not. Use ya' brain Chi!" Toy Freddy laughed.
"We're animatronics, Fred. We don't have brains we have chips." Toy Bonnie butted in.
I started to cry. I knew that they were talking about me. What were they planning to do to me now?
Suddenly, there was a loud CRASH! I gasped and spun around, spotting a broken fox (less broken than me). It was my counterpart, Foxy.
"Ahoy lass!" Foxy laughed. "You must be my replacement Mangle! Nice to me-WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALL BROKEN?"
"The kids. They ripped me apart. And now everyone hates me." I sighed.
Foxy crawled over to me.
"Lass, do they call you...u-ugly?" He whispered.
"Yeah." I replied sadly.
"The old Freddy, Bonnie and Chica used to call me that." Foxy said.
"Oh, really?"
Me and Foxy had a really nice chat. I like him...very much. He seems to be the only one who actually understands me.