After a few moments that felt like forever, he pulled away. Leaving a small distance between us.

A strong grip held my arms and ripped me away from this mysterious guy. I looked back between Aomine and him, who's neither saying a word. The girl who was chasing him earlier on, slapped him right in the face and ran away, sending me to another shock.

What had just happened? I was faked-kissed?

I could barely process everything that had just happened in the last few minutes.

I looked at Aomine, who's chest heaved up and down heavily. Anger seen through his expression. As the guy stood right in front of him, looking at me intently.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked me, as I looked at him surprisingly. How did he know? I gave him a nod in slow motion. I was confused. He didn't even kiss me? So why did he ask-  I was yanked away on the arms again by Aomine. "Get away from her" He growled.

He ignored Aomine's words and turned his attention me. "I thought so too. From your surprised reaction" The man smirked. "Your boyfriend?" He asked.

"He's my boss" I answered honestly. Aomine glared at me. "What-!" Aomine started, but his words were cut short by the guy. "Well then he's one protective boss. Unless, he's courting you" He smirked. "Anyway, thank you for saving my life. She was persistent."He laughed, referring to the other girl who had slapped him in the face. "My name's Ace Hunter. What's yours?" He asked, as Aomine start dragging me away again.

But Ace grabbed my other free arm, as the both of them started staring at each other again. "I believe your employee have the rights to speak" Ace said with a small smile. 

"You-" Aomine started speaking, with his jaw hardened.

"Aurora Atticus" I answered and wriggled my arms away from Ace's. 

"I'll see you around, Aurora" He smiled. 

Stepping towards Aomine, Ace spoke something lowly to him that I couldn't hear of, before he ran towards the way he first came from. 

*********

Aomine Axton's POV

"Her lips taste so sweet" That fucker said to me.

I am extremely provoked and displeased right now. One word from Aurora can break all hell's loose. 

I saw them. I watched those two kissed right in front of my fucking eyes from that distance. That was her fucking first kiss and she is calm. How can she even stays so calm? This girl.... This girl that always managed to throw me off balance.

"Ouch" She exclaimed, and tried to shake my grip off. 

"Why are you so calm? He fucking kissed you and you are okay with that? You're supposed to be angry!" I scolded her like a protective daddy would.

"I was?" She asked innocently. "But he didn't-" She continued.

"Fuck, I am burning with jealousy right now. I can't let go of the fact that you're kissed by another guy" I gripped her arm again and started dragging her away. The image of those two kissing- Why am I even so angry? "You." I blamed her. "You are the fucking cause of everything. Ever since I met you, my life with women have been so bland. My fucking dick won't stand at the sight of any sexy women but not seeing you for a day and I'm already miss-" 

"What?" She asked, her nose scrunched in confusion.

"Don't what me. Ever since this morning, you have been messing with my mind. Starting from Zed messing with your hair to that bread crumb shit he did. That, I was almost on the verge of claiming you as mine but that fucking kiss with another guy did it for me" I said, words laced with anger.

We reached our tent as I pushed and tugged her lightly. Perhaps, a little too hard. She hit and fell onto her bed with a thud. Was I too hard on her? Fuck that, I am fucking pissed now. I climbed on top of her and caged her as she lay on the bed, frozen up. "I'm not letting you go anywhere outside without me again" I started, but my eyes kept on moving to her lips. It's fucking tempting.

"You're mine, Aurora. Don't you ever deny me like that, again, in front of other man" Catching her off guard, I slammed my lips right on to hers. Hard and harsh. The impact was probably too hard when I could start feeling the metal taste of my blood. I pulled away and looked at her, the corner of her lips bruised as well. 

.....And that was when I realised I am in deep trouble. 

In that instance, I knew I have feelings for this girl. 

I wanted to teach her about love, but ended up learning about love myself. Things I never knew I could potentially feel so strong about. All those words of "like a spear just hit my heart" that I thought are just exaggeration, were the ones I felt too strongly when I saw her kissed another man.

But must I really admit to that? 

She pushed me away when I went lost in my own thoughts.

....Here we go again. 

********

a/n

No comments. I will let you readers do the commenting ;)

+130 votes for another chapter!