And it's bothering me.

"I'm.."

Should I tell them that I'm Jimin's girlfriend?

They know about them too. Yeah, that famous ashore is from BTS. Who didn't know them?

But their popularity keep decreasing after their hyungs moved to collage.

Kim Taehyung also known as V, moved to oversea because of his family's works.

He might be back here antime soon.

And I'm keep wondering how he will react to my relationship with Jimin oppa.

I rejected Taehyung oppa. That's why I'm a little nervous and all. Saerin and Heeyeon eonnie know about this. But they didn't know yet about my relationship with Jimin.

Should I tell them or not?

"Ahra-ya, you looks uneasy. Got something to say?" Saerin eonnie asked.

"Iㅡ Ah forget it."

"Tell us." Heeyeon eonnie voiced as she curious too.

"I'm dating Park Jimin." I sighed.

"No you're not!"

"Why not?" I shot her a glare.

"You should be dating with June!" Saerin eonnie shook my shoulders.

"How come, maknae-ya?" Heeyeon eonnie asked.

"Aish.."

"Make it short story, Ahra." Saerin eonnie pat my back.

"It's not that long, eonnie." I sighed again.

"Then how?"

"He asked me in front of Jeonguk. That's how."

"You accepted him just like that? Why? You just rejected Taehyung last year and now you accepted Jimin?!" Saerin gasped disbelieve.

"That's it." I just nodded my head.

"But how's your relationship with Junhoe-" When Saerin eonnie turned to face me, I already laying my body on my bed.

-

That night, I came out to get some fresh air. Well, I'm easily get dizzy when I keep sleeping. But it's okay, I'm used to it.

First, I'll get ice lemon tea. I hope you know that I went out from the school in the middle of midnight.

Of course Saerin and Heeyeon eonnie know since they're not going to bed that early.

At the store.

After grabbed a bottle of ice lemon tea, I closed the fridge's door and bumped into someone.

"Uh.."

"Hi.. Jeon Ahra." He smiled at me.

"Goo Junhoe. What are you doing here?"

"Same as you. Skip out from the school in the middle of midnight?"

"Oh." I left him behind and go to the counter and paid my lemon tea.

I got out from the store and he's following me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked and took a gulp.

"Because I wanna talk to you?"

"About what?"

We end up at the park and sat on a bench.

"You seems like avoiding me today."

"No I'm not."

"Is it because of our hair colour?"

"Not really."

"Or because you're started hanging out with Jimin hyung?"

"Hm not really too."

"He ask you not to be friend with me or what?"

"Why should he?"

Wait, is he mad or something? Because he looks like he's going to eat me.

Staring at me without even a wink.

"Yeah.. Who knows?" Finally he turned around.

"Iㅡ No I mean Jimin oppa.."

"What's with him?"

"He's.. my boyfriend."

Goo Junhoe's POV

WHAT???

No. No I'm not shocked. Maybe I misheard.

"Pardon?" I asked again.

"N-nothing. Haha. Nothing at all." She laughed awkwardly.

I'm sure she said Jimin is her boyfriend.

I don't know why am I feeling so upset out of sudden. I didn't even have feeling towards her or anything.

But this tight feel in my heart really bothering me.

"Uh.. so can I join you sitting here?" I keep myself chill.

"Sure. Why not?" She smiled.

After awhile of awkward silent, I decided to broke it. "Ahra.." See He turned and face me.

"Can I get the real answer we hy did you dyed your hair to black?" I staring at her in curious.

"My hair?"

She chuckled and continue, "Because Jungkook asked me too. So he got a couple look with me and not with you."

Jungkook jealous over me? Lol

"Gosh that guy." I smirked.

"And I want to do it tho."

"Oh. It suit you well tho." I started staring at her again.

She rubbing the back of her neck, "Yeah.. it suit you well too. So why do you?"

"Uh, my hair? I think I look so much sexy in black hair." I raised my eyebrows at her playfully making her let out a little chuckle.

"Sassy as ever." She smirked.

"Just admit it that I'm hot." I poked her waist.

Her eyes a little widened and glaring at me. "Are you trying to tickle me?"

"Nahh. Just a cute poke." I chuckled and look away.

"That's not even than this.." When I turned to her, my cheeks got poked by her index finger.

Then she chuckled adorably.

My heart started pounding so fast by any minutes passed.

Crap.

I got caught staring at her. Sorry not sorry. She's so gorgeous even she didn't wear any make up on.

"Stop staring and let's go back to dorm before we got caught." She hang her arm around my neck and dragging me with her.

She's so chill with everything. But inside her mind and heart? No one know. Maybe she just said I'm adorable or my legs are sexy or something.

I'm wearing shorts guys.

We heading to the school dorm back and talking about random topics.

Jeon Ahra's POV

It's still early to tell him. Just wait a little later. Maybe he'll know himself.

But if not, not now. I'm not going to tell him now.

♔ anonnoying

A/N: Hola hola! Sorry I'm not feeling so well guys;; So do you enjoy this chap? I'm sorry if it's bad.

Do vote and drop your comments guys ♡

I've deleted GAP bc of some errors. I'm sorry ㅠㅠ