The Tell part 2

The Hale House was approached by a trio of people armed with rifles and in the middle was Kate Argent.

"He wants us to wait," one of them said cocking his gun.

"So I've been reminded," slurred Kate. "To death."

"And that means we're not allowed to kill him," said the other.

Kate grinned mischievously. "It doesn't mean that we can't say hello." She then headed on up with the other two following after her.

Derek was working out in the ruins of his family's living room when he heard them approaching and then ducked off into the corner as his front door was broken in and the hunters charged into the house.

"No one home."

"Oh," Kate said. "He's here. He's just not feeling particularly hospitable."

"Maybe he's out, burying a bone in the backyard."

Kate turned to the guy, not amused at all. "Really? A dog joke? We're going there and that's the best you got? If you want to provoke him say something like, Too bad your sister bit it before she had her first litter. Too bad she howled like a bitch, when we cut her in half!"

That made a howl sound through the house and one of them was surprised and thrown through the house into the wall. Derek came out of hiding and the other guy tried to go for him but Derek knocked him aside quickly leaving him and Kate alone. He tried charging for her next but Kate brought out an electric rod and zapped Derek leaving him writhing on the floor in pain.

"This one grew up in all the right places. I don't know whether to kill it or lick it," she teased as she circled him. Derek started to crawl away from her but she followed him like a lion stalking a wounded gazelle. "Ahh...900,000 volts," she said letting the rod spark up as she looked at it blissfully. "You never were real good with electricity were you? Or fire," she added pleasantly. "Which is why I'm going to let you in on a little secret and, well, maybe we could help each other out." Derek was still struggling on the floor but she sat down on a chair close by. "Yes, your sister was severed into pieces and used as bait to try and catch you. Unpleasant and frankly a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste, but quite true. Now, here's the part that might really kick you in the balls. We didn't kill her." Derek just glared at her. "You think I'm lying?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," he managed to spit out.

She just got up and made her way closer to him. "Why don't you just listen to my heart? Tell me if I am. Okay?" She then leaned in even closer to him. "We. Didn't. Kill. Her." Derek had his eyes locked right onto her as she finished. "Hear that, there's no blips or upticks. Jus the steady beat of the cold hard truth." She then stood and backed off. "Found bite marks on your sister's body Derek. What do you think did that? A mountain lion," she joked. "Why aren't we helping each other out? You might as well admit what you've been guessing all along which is: The Alpha killed your sister. All you have to do is tell us who it is and we'll take care of it for you. Problem solved. Everyone goes home happy. Unless...you don't know who he is either. Well then, look who just became useless."

Derek then bolted before Kate could get her rifle on him and ran off into the woods to escape. But now, Derek didn't know where else to go. He panted before his eyes narrowed. Well, there was one place he could go that the hunters wouldn't be able to get him at even if they knew he was there.

__________

Stiles was in his room and was now on his phone, again. He had to share with Scott what he found but he couldn't get a hold of him. Scott must've turned off his phone, again. That meant he had to leave a message, again. He was not having a good day.