*Confidences*

Agent Chase-

Confidences. It's seem simple, yet impossible. It's just a job! A job you alway wanted! A voices in my head screams over. Back to Confidence, a term of being in a state of determination, certain, self assurances. Yet, now it's impossible. Fear is over whelming me. Not knowing what to expect and my mind talking about it isn't helping my state of the fear, or anxiety.

I alway wanted to be in the BAU agent! Since I was little. To determine what people do and why doing it. Basically a study of a behavior of a human or an animal.

I have a PhD in Psychology, PhD in Philosophy, and Masters in Mathematics and Sociology. Hi! I'm Carrie! No, too obnoxious, I smacked myself in the head. I'm Carrie Chase, the new recruit from the academy.

The elevator dings and I look at the panel. It's not at my floor. Someone is getting on, my mind boggles. I move my blonde hair behind my ears, reposition my papers and books. Lift my head up and wait for the person ready to get on. The elevator door opens.

A profound guy gets on. I look towards the ground. For some reason, my head screams not to talk to him. Then he breaks the silence.

"Hello, I'm Agent Derek Morgan and you must be..."

"I'm Doctor Carrie Chase. I'm the new profiler for the FBI BAU unit."

He makes an 'o' with his face. "I'm actually in that unit and heading there right now."

"You are?" My face lights up. He slowly smiles and nods.

"Profiler. Correct?" He ask and I nod in response.

He nods and looks around. Was I too stern?

"We are actually working on a case at the moment. We could certainly use your help." He smiles.

I grin. "Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better."

The elevator dings again and my chest flutters. I could feel myself becoming pale. I heard a snicker from beside me and I immediately turn towards Agent Morgan.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"There's nothing to be afraid about. Trust me, we don't bite." He laughs.

I make a sarcastic look on my face. "Ha. Ha. Very funny."

"Feisty, are we?"

"I know what you're implying." I defend my territory.

"And what is that, Agent Chase?"

"Feisty is mostly or typically one that's small or weak that's being lively or determine."

His face suddenly goes away and coughs to clear his throat.

"What's your IQ?" He ask as he looks at me.

"Why is that important?" I respond in curiosity. "Is it necessary need to get the job?"

"You just gave me a definition, I think I should be aware who I'm going to be working with?" He smiles.

"Fine. 176."

I hear him mumble under his breath and the elevator doors open. He leads me out.

"Just follow me and we will meet the chief."

I nod. I pass multiple offices and desk. We walk pass rooms and interrogation rooms, of course. I'll survive. Deep breaths. Just calm down and it'll go smoothly. Yeah. It's not hard to impress the Chief, right? Wait, no. He's in the FBI, he'll probably rip my head off and feed it!