BabyGirl ❀ Chapter Twenty-Four •

Chapter 24
November 29, 2016

Camila:
"Keep your eyes focused outside of the window and do what I tell you, yeah?" I begin to nod but stop myself.

"Yes, sir." I hear him mutter a 'good' close to my ear and his hands begin to move down to curve around my stomach. "No matter what there will always be distractions around you." he begins to caress my leg with his large hand, moving it up closer to my vajayjay slowly.

"But even with those distractions you will be expected to stay focused. Yeah?" a breath of air escapes my lungs and I cock my head to the side. "Yes sir."

"Recite the BabyGirl Pledge."

"I am a BabyGirl. I am the propery of-" Harry's hand slips away from my leg and down between my thighs. My throat clenches together and I stop talking and breathing for a short second. He abruptly removes his hand and grabs a fist full of my hair between his fingers. "Did I tell you to stop?" I nervously clear my throat and begin as Harry's hand takes it place.

"I am a BabyGirl. I am the property of my master and his son only. I will fulfill my duties-" he begins moving his fingers in a circular motion which begins to create an odd type of pressure in the pit of my stomach. A throaty, unplanned moan slips past my lips as I rest back into Harry's chest. This time, he doesn't make me continue; instead he wraps an arm around my torso and applies more pressure.

I grip the edge of the tub with both of my now white knuckles and place my head into the crook of Harry's neck. All too soon his moments cease and I am left wide eyed and panting. "Why'd you stop?"

"Why'd you stop?" he's really that evil I see. "I just- because it..."

"I never told you to stop. And just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean that your not supposed to go on." I take a deep breath and begin to recite it for the third time. "I am a BabyGirl. I am the property of my master and his son only. I will fulfill my duties as BabyGirl and always do as Im told-" his hand dips down once more but I continue reciting it.

"If I do not fulfill my master's orders I will be subjected to immediate punishment. I am a proud sëx symbol, I am a will always be a BabyGirl." His fingers press harder into me and he quickens the pace of his movements. My lower reigon begins tightening fastly and my legs go stiff.

"Wha-What?" Harry drapes his free arm across my shoulder to hold me back. "Don't fight it. Just let it happen."

"Let what happen?" as if on cue a wonderful and pleasing sensation taking over my entire being and I begin to shake whoely. Once I regain my breath I slightly turn my head to see the side of his face. "What was that? What did you just do to me?"

He softly grips my chun and runs the pad of his thumb down my lip, staring deeply into my eyes. "That my darling, was an orgasm. Your first if I'm not mistaking."

"Or- what?" he chukles and reaches for a face towel hanging of the side of the tub. I hear a light chuckle from him as he dips the towel into the water and lathers it with soap. "I'll explain later. But in the meantime;" Harry sets the towel in my hand and lofts up from the back of the tub. "Wash up and get dressed, we're going out." I don't question him.

I listen as he footsteps receed from the bathroom and I can no longer hear them. Once the door is shut I look around the bathroom and then down at myself. Did I really just allow Harry to touch me in that way? Let him do that to me? I rid the memory from my mind and begin intensely scrubbing my body down, having a feel of dirt on my entire body.

Once cleansed of the dirtiness I remove myself from the tub and take the plug out of the drain. Sitting in the doorway is a pile of clothes that Harry, most likely left for me.

I slowly slip every piece of clothing on one by one and look in the mirror as I style my hair into a high-ponytail. I can see myself standing, right there in the mirror, but I dont see the girl that walked into the house. I see a girl that I don't recognize; who I don't know, who I don't want to know. All my morals and values have slipped right from under my feet and that's what I've always feared.

I tear my eyes away from the glass and turn my back to the girl standing in the mirror and walk away. As I reach Harrys room, he holds a black leather jacket out, waiting for me at the opened door. "Hurry up." I walk at the same pace to the door and grab the jacket from him. When I step out into the hall, Hannah and Sophie and wearing the same all black outfits as I am. "Oh my gosh! Twinsies!" they go in to hug me but I hold both arms out to stop them. "Don't touch me."

Harry glares at the three of us and cocks his head to the side as he heads down the stairs. "Wait for me in my car, I'll be out in a sec."

An hour later and were on the road, now driving through a familiar city, my city. My insides begin to twist and turn as he heads in all the same directions to get to my house. A wide smile crosses my face and I can start to feel myself tear up. In the distance I can see the apartment complex that I call home.

Harry angles a smirk down at me and all too soon jerks the car to the left crushing my hopes. Tears brim my eyes and I slouch back down in my seat trying to hold back tears.

"What? You actually thought I would let you go back there?"

Authors Note//
Im gonna be upfront and admit that there is no specific plot line and I have no clue where this story is heading. With that being said, as pitiful and pathetic as this sounds if you have any ideas, please feel free to message me any ideas and I will strongly take those into consideration.