Babygirl ❀ Chapter Five •

Chapter 5
September 15, 2016

Camila:
My father sold me for something that he could not fix  and I'm the one that has to pay the price for his mistakes. I'm the bid that cleaned all of his dirty work, dirty work that he wasn't man enough to cease on his own.

Rain starts falling from the dark grey clouds and pelting the car, which exactly matches my mood. The road soon floods with an inches of water and cars begin to pile behind one another.

Why did I have to be the deal for all of this?

Why did this even have to happen and what did my father do for this to even happen?

What kind of trouble has he gotten into that the only way he could fix his debt was to sell his daughter, his blood?

Tears roll down my cheeks one after the other while quiet sobs leave my mouth. My stomach twist and turns into knots and my head begins to pound. The chauffeur looks back at me a few times but does nothing to try to console me. Not even offer a tissue.

I cry the entire ride, that seeming to be the only thing I'm capable of at the moment.

The drive is long, extremely long. So long that tears stop falling from my eyes and dry up on my cheeks. My stomach begins to rumble from hunger so I clear my throat and lean towards the front seat. "C-Can we stop for food or something? I haven't eaten all day." he looks at me through the mirror and gives me a sympathetic look.

He reaches into the glove-compartment and hands me a granola bar, a bag of chips and a bottle of water. I take the items from him and sit back in my seat. For hours we have been driving past miles and miles and open land and fields. Finally we ride into an unknown city to me.

"We should be there within the next twenty minutes or so Miss.Camila." I don't respond due to having half a bag of chips stuffed in my mouth.

During the next twenty minutes we drive through the city and up hills with giant houses before reaching a street with even larger extravagant houses. The driver slows his speed and pulls up to an all black gate. "She's here Cat." the gate immediatly opens and the driver pulls all the way in and parks directly in front of the entrance. I take in the beauty of the house and I cannot believe my eyes. The house looks so structed that it almost seems fake.

(Describing the house would take to long and it would be kind of difficult so a picture is included of what it looks like. )

A short chubby lady emerges from the house wearing a typical maids outfit. She opens the trunk and carries my bag back into the house with her. I'm helped out of the vehicle and escorted into the house. I look around and the house is even more beautiful than the outside.

The living room I assume to be, is a large open space with a little set up of couches and chairs and a coffe table to finish the decor off. One whole wall is made of glass which showcases the room nextdoor which is kind of an office area and the room above it, upstairs which looks like an activity room of some sort. The short, chubby maid lady comes from around an entrence and runs up to me.

"Hello Dear! Its so nice to meet you, my name is Catrina but you can call me Cat. And you are?" she reaches out her hand and I slowly extend my hand out. "Camila." I answer. She gives me a sympathic smile and drops my hand. "Follow me your room is this way." For as long as I live I will never call this place my home, rather hell brought to me by my father.

I follow the maid through a high walkway and up a set of a beautiful spiral staircase to the upstairs. I look around in bewilderment, the house looks very modern but chic at the same time. Its decorated beautifully with royal blue lights lining the floor. Cat stops at a narrow doorway and walks into, ushering me to follow.

A large king size bed sits at the far right of the room pressed against the wall with the head board being atleast five, maybe six feet tall at the minimum. The room is an off white color with teal accents to add a pop of color that looks just perfect. "Mr.Styles has taken the time to fill the closet with clothes and shoes that fit to your size and the dresser drawers are also stocked too." I nod my head and watch as Cat disappears out the door.

This is an extremely lovely house but I can't be happy here, I won't be happy here. Not without my family, excluding my father now knowing that he is the one that did this to me. This whole situation doesn't sit right with me and it makes me feels some type of way.

Through the remainder of the day Im left alone but informed about how things function here. I walk around the abnormally large but extravagant house to familiarize myself with it since I'll be living here for who knows how long.

The sun has set and Cat begins cooking dinner while playing jazz down in the kitchen. The sunset colors the sky of pink, purple and red softly illuminating the city down below. Its a beautiful sight but I can't enjoy it, nor anything really without the company of my family.

This entire day has been so stressful and the events that have occured seem so surreal. Being kicked out and sold on my fathers behalf, it's too much to take in, in just one day. I exit the room, making my way down stairs walking fast into the kitchen. All I had to eat at all today was just a tiny bag of chips and that wore off pretty quick.

"Hello dear, are you hungry?" Cat wipes her hand off on the front of her apron and moves to the sink to dry off some dishes. "Yes." I whisper.