"I guess since we're revealing things about each other I guess it's my turn... Dawn, I'm a –"

"Liberty!" Diego's voice boomed. He stood at the door of the kitchen with his arms crossed.

When he's pissed he looks so hot.

It's like he read my mind because a small smirk rose on his face as he looked at me. His expression soon turned cold as he stared at his sister.

"Can you tell me why I caught Carson sneaking out of your room this morning?" so I'm guessing Diego doesn't like his sister's boyfriend even though they acted all buddy-buddy earlier.

"Carson's my ma – boyfriend, get over it" she shouted. Wow she got mad real fast. 0-100

"Um, I'm just going to leave" I muttered. Liberty was too busy glaring at Diego to notice my departure. Diego was doing the same.

"This is partially why I'm happy I have no siblings" I said, running my hands though my curly red hair. My hand stopped midway and got tangled in a knot.

"Well shit" I tugged but my hand was stuck. How the hell did my hand get stuck?

I was too focused on pulling my hand out of my bush, I didn't realize what a mess I made. I stopped and looked around to see me in a whole new surroundings.

"What the hell?" I whispered, staring at the medieval pattern on the walls. I looked around and found the door I entered through. I was about to walk out but was tempted to see what was down these stone stairs.

I groaned and began tugging my hand out of my hair. I managed to get it out without falling down the stairs. That was an achievement.

"How am I supposed to see if its pitch black down there?" there was some sort of fake torch hanging off the wall but it wasn't detachable and there was only one at the top of the staircase.

Then a crazy idea came to mind.

"I know, I'll just force this piece of shit to come off" my ideas were the greatest.

Now it seems like I'm having another battle of tug of war but with the wall. Who the fuck puts one light on stairs. Does the person who build this entrance want everyone to die?

"I give up" I never felt so defeated in my life. I don't even know why going down there is so important but I feel like I need to see whatever's down there.

Then I had a brief flashback.

"Dawn, you're an elemental"

"An elemental is a person that possesses the power to control one of the four elements, you're a fire element"

Have you ever experienced a moment where the answer is literally right in front of you yet you choose one of the hardest options available?

Because right now I feel so stupid. Even more stupid than the day I thought I lost my phone when it was in my hands the whole time. I spent a whole hour freaking out.

"Light is fire right? I can probably do some spiritual shit with my fingers or something, hopefully this will work" I rubbed my fingers together and channeled my thoughts into my fingers. I closed my eyes.

Mmmm, fire....mmmm Burning things.... mmmm muuuurrder.

I snapped my eyes open but saw nothing.

I tried again, rubbing them together with more force. I saw a spark and I jumped. A flame lit on my fingertips.

On the outside I'm calm, on the inside I'm freaking out man!

"Okay Dawn, this is not weird – it's just nature, calm down" I closed my eyes and told myself. Feeling my breathing calm down, I proceeded down the stairs. The fire glowing from my fingertips cast a creepy glow along the walls and down the stairs. I couldn't say I wasn't scared.

I held my head high as I trailed down the steps until a huge rusty iron door came into view.

I wonder if my hand can get hot enough to melt this iron knob I thought. I wrapped my hand around the knob and focused on the burning sensation my hand gave out. I closed my eyes and pushed harder.

I snapped my eyes open to see the knob still intact.

"Well damn, I guess I have to do it the old fashion way" I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open.

I was greeted by many cells and a few people guarding them.

"Is this a prison?" I asked myself. What person has some sort of dungeon in their house?

I stealthily moved along the walls and looked around each corner before walking down the hall. This place is huge.

"Hey you" someone said. I turned around, preparing myself to run in case it was one of the guards. I calmed a bit once I noticed it came from one of the cells. I walked over, but kept a safe distance away.

Who knows, there could be some psychopaths in these cells

"Can you maybe sneak me out of here" the person's face came into view and I gasped and stumbled back. Whoever this guy was looked like he spent way too long in the cold. His skin was as pale as snow and his eyes were glowing red.

"What the hell are you" I asked him. He smirked and stood up. He was so tall his head almost reached the ceiling.

"My dear lady, I am what you call a rouge, I destroy werewolf packs and live freely outside, until that stupid Alpha wolf and his minions caught me on their land, ever since then I was trapped here"

"Wait – wait, did you say werewolves or am I tripping" his smirk grew, he was smiling like he knew I didn't know something and couldn't wait to tell me.

"You're the alphas mate no? I remember hearing about a girl matching your description from a few female guards around here" alpha?

"Alpha? As in a leader of wolves?" I'm not entirely stupid, I know my information on wolves. It was a topic I had to research for a stupid science fair project.

"Yes dear, but in this case, werewolves. Now that I think about it, you do smell human" is he tripping?

"Okay look mysterious man, I was just told some interesting information a few minutes ago and now you're telling me I'm in a town with werewolves? You're delusional"

"Remember, denial isn't just a river in Egypt" he sang. My hands curled into fist and I was tempted to pull a homer Simpson on him. He was going to be my Bart.

"Shut your mouth, did you forget that you're the one in the jail cell and not me? You have no say into what I'm selective on believing. Wait if he's telling the truth – Does that mean Liberty and Diego are werewolves too?" the last sentence I said to myself but mysterious man heard me.

"Oh Alpha Diego? Wow your own mate didn't even tell you about his true identity? What a shit mate he is" he laughed and leaned on the wall adjacent from where I was standing.

He must of sense my confusion because he sighed and gave me a flat look. "Are you really that dense? Yes your friend Liberty and Alpha Diego Castellano are werewolves, if you don't believe me, ask them" he told me.

"Who are you?" if I was going to confront them about an accusation made I must know who this person is.

"Oh me, well I go by the name Daniel"

||||||

*A/n If anyone's confused, Chapter 11 part 1 was a dream and chapter 12 is the continuation of the morning after the dream. Chapter 11 part 2 was the continuation of chapter 10. Don't ask me why I put them in that order, I don't even know myself*

Thanks for reading!!

Hope everything's good with every single one of you guys👌🏾👌🏾

love ya❤️😘

~xAerodynamicMotionx