Koumei- Making a monster (Sequel to heart break)

Why wait for him? What good can that do for you?

  Three years. It has been three very torturous years for you. Along with those years were a few events that no one could have predicted. And all of these events revolved around two certain people.

As of now, the young woman sat at the throne, her eyes staring at the 'uninvited guest' that let themselves into her kingdom.

  Those (E/c) eyes of yours that once shone with love for the person at the bottom of the stairs, now grew cold and void.

______  

      He broke you. There's no changing that.

    The first unlikely event to occur would be the announcement of the third princess of [kingdom Name] being pregnant with twins, both of which would be under the Ren name.

Of course, this had lead to the nation's celebration, now having new additions to their Royal family. Festivals and parades ran on for days, everyone outside of palace walls not knowing of a darker meaning to the news.

For anyone who was close to the (L/N) family, they would know just how hard it hit them in the chest, especially for the soon to be mother.

  Her siblings were outraged at the news, knowing very well that said "Father" would want nothing to do with his new "Family".

Her parents were conflicted. They would have new additions to the family, but that would just be more of a reason to be connected to the Kou empire.

And the mother to be, to say the least, was not ecstatic one bit. To her:

  It was just anther reminder  of the fool choice she made that could have been avoided.

____

    The second untimely even to take place in the kingdom would be the death of the queen and king (L/N). The celebration that was still left over from the soon arrivals were completely knocked out. It seemed at that moment, everyone from everywhere far and wide, began to mourn for the untimely death of two very important people. The death of which was never announced on what exactly happened.

It seemed as if everyone was largely affected by this, including the children of said couple. Everyone had cried, screamed and shouted their emotions for the world to hear.

    Well, almost everyone did.

 The only person who showed no reaction or emotion, to the disbelief of others, was the third princess (Y/N). Some people inside the palace began to speculate that she had something to do with their demise, while others believed she had been worn out from all  events that had taken place just a few moths ago. Even her own siblings were split up not knowing what to believe. 

  What also seemed to be a shocking surprise was the visit of the empress from the Kou Empire.

  " I just wished to visit my daughter-in-law and soon to be grandkids." Was all that she said, always leading (Name) far away from prying eyes and ears. The young girl, who was once scared of Gyokuen had gotten along greatly with the queen.

______

Give up hope on going back to what you were

   The third surprise for the kingdom was the quick divorce of the third princess and her estranged husband. When the heir was announced to take the throne, the (H/c) princess had wasted no time filing for it. Most people were surprised at how fast she jumped at the option. The marriage wasn't needed anymore, and the same could be said for the unity of the two nations. She and Gyokuen still had a connection, and both queens had planned this from the beginning. Everything seemed to be going according to plan.

   Some of her siblings had blindly followed her commands, either out of fear and not wishing to  go against her or simply didn't care on what happened to the kingdom.

And some, not knowing what they had gotten themselves into, went and tried against her orders and beliefs.

   " This isn't you!" 

" This isn't right!"

" Where did our old (Name) go?!"

   " Fight against that witch's control! Break free!"

 But sadly, those words of protest were the last anyone had heard of them.

  No one had pondered on what had happened to those children, for they were too busy celebrating the arrivals of the queen's new children.  It was already made clear that those two children had been a spitting image of their father. Something that everyone was hoping wouldn't happen.

   But as long as the queen didn't mind, then the people of [Kingdom Name] didn't have to worry.

__________

  He made you out to be a monster. You can sure as hell act the part.

Koumei stared in disbelief at who sat on the throne. His pink eyes grew wide as his blood had ran cold. When the empress had told him that some things had changed, he wasn't expecting this.

   Sitting on the throne with her two children on each side of her, was the girl that he wanted no part of. He had never seen your eyes so cold before.

   Nor had he hoped to see them like this.

 The aura around you and your throne reminded him of the one back at the Kou empire; Dark, Heavy, and very dangerous.

  ' That woman sent me to my death... Now I know why she seemed so happy about it this' Koumei thought, taking a step back when he seen you begin your descent down the stairs. The smile on your face had grown wider with every step you took closer to him.

     "  What a surprise~! If it isn't the man of my nightmares."

" (N-Name), I-"

" You must have some nerve to come here. Especially after what you did." The tone of your voice had spooked him. It was as if he were standing in an iron cage with a beast that had free control. And for once in his lifetime,

    He was actually scared of being in the same room as you.

He made you out to be a monster

He did not care what happened to you

As long as you remained broken, he could do whatever he pleased.

So it wasn't a surprise when you put an end to it

_____

A/N: Sorry if this seemed a little rushed. I tried my best to hurry up so I can study for finals tomorrow. Nyeh................................ (T_T) hope it makes sense