Ja'far- meeting once again

" We should really reconsider meeting at a different time, Sin."

" What's the worry? Besides, this might be our only chance to negotiate with [kingdom name]!"

" That may be true, but it's still dangerous! Even the king recommends it!" Ja'far retorted at his king as they sat in the carriage that lead to the castle. Masur watched quietly out the window at the passing surroundings, dulling out the conversation that Ja'far and Sinbad had.

" I honestly don't see the dangers of discussing treaties and trade." Sinbad smiled coyly at his younger general, who became more agitated by the minute at his king's antics.

" There is an assassin running around on the hunt for nobles! If given the chance or order, they might just even go after you!" The white haired man had gripped Sinbad's robes, anger clear on his (Rage)face.

" But I can guarantee they wouldn't be crazy enough to attack me, especially if their own Kingdom no less." The purple haired king waved off his general's worries with a broad smile, not a care in the world for the subject.

" And just what will happen if they do end up going for you? Then what?" Ja'far sighed as he sat back down in the still moving carriage. He had begun to rub his temples, in hopes of calming down his headache.

" Then they end up going for me. Simple as that. Wouldn't you sa-" Sinbad had tried to finish his sentence, but had stopped when he saw the aura surrounding Ja'far. The purplish black energy could not be seen by Masur however, who sat right next to him.

______ Time skip to Night_____

In the night's blanket of darkness lurked a pair of glowing (e/c) eyes. Sitting on top of the palace walls was the infamous assassin, in all of her might. She stared through the open window of the guest room that belonged to none other than the king of Sindria.

Her job was to put the king "to sleep" for a large reward. Since he wouldn't be in the kingdom much longer- this was most likely one of the only chances she'd ever get.

" Don't forget that he has a former assassin with him, (Nick name). That guy would know all the ins and outs of where you might be tonight. And I'm pretty sure he won't have any problem taking you out." The leader had warned you earlier this morning before you left.

" Well, now would be a good time to get started, I guess?" You asked yourself aloud, standing up to get started on your little job. From the very high wall, you could see into his unlit room, meaning that he must have been asleep.

" I honestly don't think so." A voice echoed through the unlit darkness as red thread danced through the night. The thread had daggers on each end, daggers that were headed towards you.

" Seriously? I have to deal with you?? Of all people?!" You frustratingly sighed jumping out and out of the way of the sharp blades that hit the wall. Ja'far had drawn back the daggers and had was ready to launch them, but stopped after hearing the girl's remark.

" Wait, what do you mean by 'you'? Have we met before??" He raised an eyebrow at your moving form, trying to catch just one glimpse at her face. Maybe if he saw her features- he just might recognize who that was.

(Name) had ducked and jumped over the daggers that was either aimed for her head or her legs. She had began to run backwards, facing him as he jumped off of the roof of the castle and began to chase her on the wall.

" Just who are you?!" Ja'far shouted, trying to catch up to her retreating figure. The only thing he could see clearly were those glowing (e/c) eyes and (H/L) (H/c) hair, everything else was wrapped in black cloth.

      The girl in question had turned around once again, running towards the ledge that was quickly approaching. As soon as Ja'far noticed the assassin's quick escape route and cursed silently under his breath, not willing to give up his chase that easily.

     " If you think that going into the woods will lose me," As you jumped off the ledge, you began to sprint into the unlit forest.  " You're dead wrong!" He hissed as he jumped off the ledge in hot pursuit.

    _______2 hours later_______

   The little game of 'cat and mouse' had came to a dead end as the white haired man cornered you in a dead end. You turned around slowly, facing the man who's eyes were only focused on you.

    " I'm only gonna ask this once more: who the hell are you?" His cold voice floated out like the midnight wind that blew by your ears, so soft yet so firm. This only made you smile, if even by a little.

   " De ja-vu. This is exactly how it ended last time, remember~?" You sighed as he closed the very far distance. " Just what are you getting at? Has this happened before?"

     " You seriously are stupid if you don't remember by now. This is exactly how it happened: you cornering me at a dead end with me not being able to finish my job." You explained, smile only getting wider the closer he came.

   " You're losing me." He simply stated, taking one of his daggers out from under his sleeve. He was only a few mere inches away from where you stood- just barely touching you. But even with a dagger to your neck, the smile still remained.

     " Then maybe you'll get some memory back if I do this..." As you began to remove the cloth covering your face, his silver eyes began to widen in realization.

     " No..Not you again.." Ja'far sighed removing the dagger that was at your neck. He still kept his guard, which only caused you to smile at him more.

    "  Yep, it's me ya' fool~!" You teased putting your hands behind your head, not at all afraid of the older man in front of you in the slightest. Ja'far tensed at the nick name you used only for him, but gave you a ghost of a smile.

    " This has to be the... fifth time I ran into you under this circumstance. Why do you keep trying to assassinate my king?" He stared at you in confusion, not noticing that he didn't really move away from the (h/c) girl at all.

   Only when she cupped his face did he realize the lack of space between you two. " This seems to be the only way I get to see you. Even if I don't get the money- it's still worth it to see you." You leaned closer, a small smirk on your face from Ja'far's blushing face.

    " Then why not come with me back to sin-" The minute he tried to offer his idea, the very small space between them was closed.

___ EXTENDED ENDING_____

  The girl had pulled away from the kiss, taking his green keffiyeh with her. When Ja'far's eyes snapped open, he could only see the retreating figure of (Name).

    " If I did that, it wouldn't be as much fun~!" She shouted picking up the pace, trying her best to escape the wrath of Ja'far.

A/N: Derp mode activated. =_=   =3