Judal- Hair styles

" No (name)! There is no way in hel-" Judal was interrupted as he had now found himself cornered. For the past hour or two, he's been either hiding and or running away from you. The reason?

" Please?! Just one hair style and that's it!" You had ran closer to where he was trapped. He had no way of escape unless he could run on the ceiling- but then again.... his energy was drained at this point from running everywhere in your castle. There wasn't a place that he's been trying to avoid you. There was another reason to that but...

      " Why me?! Why not Kougyoku or Kouha?! What have I done to you?!" He was trying his best not to snap at the (h/c) girl in fear of starting something with this kingdom. He would never hear the end of it from the others if he did.

        " Because, neither have hair like yours! It's so soft and long! Besides, resistance is futile now." Your face was shown to a mischievous grin that only spread from Judal's panicked expression at what you just said. It wasn't like he had a choice now, you had basically blocked him of all exit by now.

" Fine fin- what's in your hands child?" Judal's attention was now focused on what was behind your back in your hands. You gave a sincere smile before pulling said object from behind yourself, rope.

" Just some simple rope. So at least you don't try to escape. Can't have that now, can we~?" Your smile widened as Judal paled.

______ Time skip  to when you drag Judal to your room__

     You hummed happily as you undid the long raven locks from their braid. Judal could only blush and try not to look into the stand up mirror across from them. Yet on so many unknown reasons he kept gazing into the mirror seeing the (h/c) girl with a peaceful look in those (e/c) eyes. he could stare into those gems forever-  'b-but there's no way in hell I'll ever say that!' he thought with a huff, attracting the (s/c) girl's attention.

     " Is there something wrong Judal?" Her voice was soft, but he could still hear the concern laced in it.

" N-no. Nothing." Now you knew something was up. That was the first time he ever stuttered in front of you- if at all! " 'Kay. If you say so." You sighed now done un braiding his hair and smiling again. Now the fun could begin!

    " First, how about...." You had grabbed two red ribbons from  your drawer      "A ponytail?!" Judal had stood up abruptly causing (name) to fall back on her bed. Taking a look into the mirror, Judal had to admit that this wasn't such a bad look on him. 1 point for (Name)!

" Now that you like that... can I try something else?" You asked innocently with the best puppy eyes you could muster. And sadly for Judal, he just couldn't say no.

      " Fine, but just ONE more, okay?" He emphasized on the 'one' just so you wouldn't go overboard.  Making your way over to where he stood, you had reached to untie the bow from his hair. You had to stand on your tip toes for he was taller than yourself, but not noticing how close you were to Judal or how red his face got at the close contact.

      " W-what are you doing (name)?" He stuttered as he tried to back away. This only annoyed you, as you began to move with him trying to take the bow out.

    " If you could please stand still?! I'm trying to- hold still dammit!" You had lost patience when he continued to move back. That was 'till he hit the back of another wall. Now noticing, you could really see Judal from this angle. The blushing face that you just found adorable, those ruby eyes that looked everywhere but  you. Only then did everything today clicked in your mind.

".... J-Judal, h-hold still for a moment." You muttered as you stood on your tip toes again. Judal had put his full attention on you again, with a questionable stare. "Why?" He voiced his question as you began to get irritated.

    " Hey! at least an- mmph!" He was interrupted as a pair of soft hands cupped and pulled down his head to be met with a soft and warm pair of lips. His eyes wide in shock, slowly closed as he melted into the kiss. Though it only lasted a few minutes, to the two of you- it was pure bliss.

    Pulling away, to the groaning of Judal, you looked into those deep red eyes and smiled sweetly. " That was another reason I wanted it to be you. Even if you didn't feel the same w-" You were cut off short by a rough but sweet kiss from your crush. Though by now you knew that it wasn't a one sided love.

   " I never said I felt different, did I?" Judal gave you that sly smirk that you couldn't bare to live without.

=======================

A/N: If I make another reader insert that ( idk how to say it so.......) continuing story line with a few oc's, would anyone read it? Please comment below?