Aladdin- candy cures crushed hearts

" Now you really did it, Sinbad. How you're gonna get yourself out of this one, I have no idea.." Ja'far sighed, irritation clear on his features. But then again, he had all right to be pissed.

   Sinbad- womanizer of the seven seas, has screwed up big time. But what did the purplette do this time? In only just two minutes time, he single handedly humiliated and broke the heart of (name) (last name). What made matters worse was that this was the first princess of [country name], and in her own castle none the less!

   " How else was I supposed to tell her? I already had my mind set on someone else..." He trailed off seeing the menacing aura emitting from his younger general. " Any way would have been better than bluntly telling her 'your not my type'!" He boomed, catching the attention of a certain blue haired magi. The young boy had opened the slightly creaked door, alarming the two older men of his presence.

   " What's with all the yelling? Did something happen?" He asked stepping into the room. Sinbad took this moment to escape the wrath Ja'far was about to unleash.

   " Aladdin, when a women has certain feelings for a man, but the man doesn't feel the same way- what would be the best solution?" Sinbad looked deep into those sky blue eyes expecting an answer.  " w-well, it would make sense to tell her how you feel, r-right?" He hesitated answering because of the glare Ja'far was giving Sinbad right now.

  " See?! I'm not the only one who would have that idea in mind! This proves my innocence-!" 

"You'll get enough of filling a young mind with bullshit like that!" Ja'far had enough of where the conversation was leading to. At that point in time, he had managed to tie Sinbad with the red wires rolled around his arms and began to strangle him ( like Norway did with Denmark and his tie =w=). 

   "... I'll just be going now-hm?" Aladdin quietly excused himself from the small situation, but was distracted by the large amount of rukh. Though they seemed to be coming from down the hall, he already could tell who the sad rukh were from.   " (Name) oneechan..." He sighed just now getting what Sinbad was talking about moments ago.....

_________

  " I should have known..... Maybe if I kept my mouth shut, it would've been better for my pride and friendship...." You mumbled to yourself hugging your knees sitting in the middle of the large bed. There was no one else in the room at the moment, so you could let all the bitterness escape without any concern for anyone else. Tears didn't really remember how to stop as they ran down your face.

   " (N-A-M-E)! You alright?" The only thing you could do was squeak at the balcony that revealed your small magical friend, Aladdin! Not wanting him to see you in such a state, you wiped away the tears  and tried your best to put up a decent smile. key word: tried.

  " Oh- A-Aladdin! What brings you here?!" You asked shocked that he decided to fly up to your room instead of using the door.

The smaller boy, frowning, answered : " I heard that today wasn't exactly your best day; that's why I've come to save the day!" He beamed, standing on the carpet in a super hero formation. And with that, he decided to fly into your (f/c) painted room and plop himself on the bed with a medium sized bag in his hand.

  This however, did not bother you, for his presence made you smile, whatever the cause of your sadness was. " H-hey Aladdin?" You had gotten his attention from the bag. " What's that?"

  " Oh, this? It's candy!" He cheered opening the bag and offering the multi colored treats to you. with a small 'thank you', you popped the small hard candies and smiled at the sweet taste they offered you.

  Though the pain from earlier was still there, it was nothing more than a little numb pinch.

A/N: Meh =_=. I tried to save this. To the person who requested Aladdin, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for. Maybe I should have asked whether or not you would like an older Aladdin. If you meant the older one, I shall rewrite it once again!

X3