Crew

The following Monday came around and it wasn't too hot today but hot enough that I decided to show a little skin, wearing light blue jean high waisted shorts and a white crop top with my white chuck Taylor's.

"Who are you looking hot for?" Dana teased as I approached her locker. She wore the same as me except her crop top was purple and she was wearing purple chuck Taylor's.

"Myself." I smiled rolling my eyes.
"I saw Greg." She tells me. We walked toward our first class and I rolled my eyes again. "So are you two a thing or what? Because it seems like he's sending mixed signals?" I asked her. "I don't know." She sighed. "But he did tell me that we have to go to Chase's house tonight for a meeting."

Now that got my attention. "A meeting? what?"
Dana shrugged again. "I have no idea."

Greg didn't go to our school, but since the night of the fight, he's been texting Dana and showing up to school to see her and things like that. In class I thought about what Noah and his friends could want with us. The night we were there I didn't remember anyone saying anything about us coming back. I didn't want any part of that dangerous gang they have or have anything to do with the street fighting or rivalry they had with the other guy who burst into the abandoned house that night. So I hoped whatever this was would just be casual, because after this I was going to kindly tell them all not to contact me ever again.

The day eventually progressed into my last class  that I had with Noah and I was planning on asking him about the meeting tonight and why In the hell Dana and I had to come along. As I made my way throughout the hallway and approached the class, Noah was standing outside of it with a girl standing in his face.

"What did I do wrong Noah?" I heard her whisper. Her name was Caitlyn Rolan. She was a really good soccer player in the school but not really a nice person. So seeing her now, with her red and black soccer shorts with the matching shirt, and black mascara tears rolling down her face cause me to walk a little slower to listen in on what was going on.

"How many times do I have to tell you this Cathy?" He shrugged. "I don't want a girlfriend. I've explained this to you."

"It's Caitlyn." She sniffed. "So why did you have sex with me?" Her tears intensified and I almost made my way inside of the classroom but Noah's hand on my wrists stopped me.

"Not so fast little one." He gently pulled me from the door way and I saw Caitlyn's sad face turn into an angry one. "Are you hooking up with him? You better not be." She folded here arms and sniffed again.

"No im not Caitlyn." I shook my head and she looked so relieved. Noah smirked at me, and leaned against the wall. "Nina, can you please explain to Cathy here that I owe her nothing? That she knew from the beginning that I only wanted sex from her and she knew that and she did not care?"

I looked at Caitlyn's stressed out face. Her eyes were very red and I could see she was really hurt. I thought about what Noah just said and exhaled. She was the typical girl you see in school that hopped around from different guys so feeling bad for her wasn't really an option here.

"Is it true? Did he tell you from the beginning that he didn't want a relationship?" I asked her.

She glanced at Noah while sniffling and looked back at me. "Yeah." Her voice was more clearer. "He did."

"Then he's right." I sighed. "He owes you nothing. But for future reference, if you want a relationship with a guy then you might not wanna sleep with him first." I shrugged. "It gives them the wrong idea."
I walked away from them and entered the class right as the bell rang and our teacher began talking. Noah wasn't too far behind me so we both took our seats at the same time. The class was already here and one of Noah's delinquent friend's was the last one to enter the class to take his seat.