Good Girls Keep Secrets Too

"What the fuck happened back there?"

The guy who was driving yelled as he sped away from the back street of the house, tires screeching and all. It was about 6 other boys in the van, Greg and Noah included. Dana was seated on Greg's lap so there was room for everyone else. She and I continued to send each other terrified glances as we listened to the guys argue.

"That was fucking Vermont and his gang." Noah responded angrily. I could feel his muscles clench in his body, his chest was slowly rising and falling against my back. "They came with guns knowing tonight was free fighting night, they knew we would be chilling out and wouldn't have guns ready." I watched as he unconsciously laid his balled up fist on my thigh.

Knots of nerves were forming in my stomach at his touch. "That's bulllshit." The guy in the front seat growled. "️Noah, since when do you run away from a fight? Even when there are guns involved?" He asked while looking back at us. He had a point and I couldn't wait to hear Noah's answer. Noah was a tough, heartless fighting machine from what I saw. I was shocked he even left with us instead of staying.
"The girls." He answered, and as soon as he mentioned us it seemed like all the guys just now noticed us. All eyes fell on Dana and I.

"I couldnt just leave them. Greg's dumb ass invited them. Vermont would of probably taken them and held them as bait or some other psycho shit." All of these curious intense gazes fell on us and i uncomfortably scooted closer into Noah's lap causing him to chuckle deeply.

"My friends won't bite." His comment made all the guys smirk almost at the same time. It even caused Dana and i to smile. "I mean, only if you want us to." Noah added and everyone burst into laughter, even the driver stole a few glances at me through the mirror.

A phone started to ring, I looked up and the driver picked up his phone, and put it on speaker.
"What's up Row?" He greeted whoever was on the line. "Yo Chase who were those chicks with Noah? Tell him Vermont asked every guy about them, wanted to know if they were IN or not." Row's  words sounded very urgent, and he put emphasis on the word 'In'. Dana and I looked at eachother again, I bet I was closer to throwing up then she was. Why in the world was this so called Vincent guy  wondering about Dana and I?

Chase exhaled, and It felt like the entire car grew tense while listening to Row's words.
"Thanks Row, did he say anything else?" Chase asked him. "Just that you guys are dead if he finds you again." Chase laughed at that, and I felt Noah laugh a little too. I saw his reflection in the car's window and he was shaking his head as well. My eyes were wide open and I felt my throat getting a little tight as I stared back at Chase, thinking he must be insane just like Noah if they both reacted like that to a death threat. 

"Yeah right. Thanks Row, call me if you hear anything else." Chase clicked end call and everyone else surprisingly stayed silent for the remainder of the ride.

About 15 minutes later we arrived in a different neighborhood. We drove a few houses deep into the neighborhood until we stopped and parked at a big house. Everyone emptied out of the car and the guys quickly fell into low conversation while Dana and I walked behind them, quickly locking hands with each other. "Why didn't they just take us home?" Dana quietly asked me. I shrugged while following them all to the front door. "Let's see what happens."
Chase unlocked the front door to the house and we all walked in. Dana and I followed them into the living room. Everyone sat down, a few on the couches, a few sitting on chairs and a few standing. Dana and I found a spot on the couch and Noah was standing. All six of them were good looking guys. Noah being the best and Chase the second in my opinion. They all looked tough though, definitely looked like they fit the street fighter image.

"So what do we do now?" One of them asked. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. I think he was probably she shortest of the ground but he was still mot bad looking. "We made a pact with Vermont, why the fuck is he even trying to start another war that he knows he wont win?" The blonde shook his head and stared Noah.