Chapter 18 ~ MIGHT be falling for you.

Delilah P.O.V.

The next day I woke up to a note from Princeton.

'Dear Babe,

I went to the mall downtown with Myles. Stay safe with the girls! Love you.

Love,

Princeton Charming'

I woke up to another note on the living room table.

'Dear whoever reads this,

Sophia and I went to the beach. Have a nice day I guess?

Cassandra'

Wow, I went to the kitchen I found another note. -.-

'Dear Delilah,

I know you'll only read this so Sasha & I went to a community pool. We'll be back later on today!

Beyoncé'

Great! All the girl gone that just leaves me and three guys. Next thing I see was Prodigy and Roc going to the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Queen of Rap." Said Prodigy

"That's Nicki Minaj! Where y'all going?" I said

"Where going to our friend Issa's for the day. Where's everyone else?" Said Roc

"Cassandra and Sophia went to the beach. Beyoncé and Sasha went to community pool or probably they went to the mall down the road. Princeton & Myles went to the mall down town. And you two are leaving to Issa's house." I said with a pouting face.

"Wow! Anyways Bye GIRLLL!" Said Prodigy acting Gay! When they left I ordered room service. I closed all the curtains. I ordered a full breakfast eggs, bacon, pancakes and OJ. Two one for Ray and me. I hopped on Netflix and started watching Freddy v.s. Jason. Scary movies don't scar me. When the food came, I covered up Ray's and sat down to eat mine. It's 12 in the afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 1 p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my food. I was watching the movie. I was actually kind of scared.

"Good morning Delilah!" I heard Ray said. I put my thumbs up.

"Everyone left its just us in the house, your food is on the counter. Oh and LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said

"Damn! Someone's on there period!" He said

"No! Mine ended sometime two weeks ago!" I said defending myself.

"Okay! Then Princeton never wrapped it up!" He said laughing. I kicked him on his foot, making him stumble. He re-gained his balance and sat on the couch beside me.

"Your lucky my food didn't spill!" He said. I just up my thumbs and middle fingers up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was finally over.

"That Freddy nigga crazy. Scaring the sleep out of people. Aye where you going?" Said Ray

"Boardwalk! I heard something about a carnival. Want to come?" I said

"Yeah! That's cool!" He said

"Okay I'll be ready in an hour or so." I said Ray's face was like -.-

I took a shower & washed my hair. When I got out I wore black jeggings, a red Miami Heat crop top, black and red retro 9's Jordan's to top it off, I let my hair out with bangs and put on a Miami Heat SnapBack. I sprayed some Nicki Minaj perfume on myself and slid my iPhone 5 into Elmo case with $50 inside the case, I put my phone in my back pocket. I sat on the couch in the living room for Ray. He came out two minutes after giving me un holy thoughts...