Chapter 17 ~ STAR?

Di Di P.O.V.

Great the blue headed dick just pulled up. I hope she doesn't do anything to my disc's. I told the man to only give it to Keisha or Walter. He also hid it and put the key in Keisha & Walter's office in a secret drawer that no one know's about. When Star started to approach us Ray hid making Beyoncé worried.

"Delilah." said Star. To be honest just seeing her there made me want to punch her square in the face I kept my cool, and fake smiled at here

"Star." I said.

"Long Time No See eh?" She said while giving me a hug. I hugged her back. I don't want anyone thinking of anything if I didn't.

"Yes we should catch up!' I said.

"Yeah, here's my number all me anytime." She said.

"Okay." I said before dragging Princeton to his car.

Ray P.O.V.

Damn the crazy ex, knows my girl Di Di? Something's up and I have to know!

"Hey Ray!" Said Star. Great -.- I kissed Beyoncé cheek.

"Bitch you better back off of my man!" Said Beyoncé

"Really, I would if he-" I cut Star off. She has dirt on me.

"Nice to see you to! Come let's go babe." I said then carried Bee to the limo. Everyone else was there. Expect for Di & Prince they went in there own car. Star has dirt may have dirt on Di Di as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Hotel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked Delilah if I could speak to her she said alright.

"So I'm guessing Star has dirt on you? Right?" She sighed.

"If you tell Princeton Ill cut off your balls, fry it the attach to your forehead remember I'm in a gang but, yes she does. You to?" She said I had my hands near my balls. She's in a gang I don't really know if she'll do it.

"Ye-ye-yes s-she do-does." I said.

"Okay so I'll tell you my story, then you tell me yours?" She said I nodded.

"Okay so, I was in Star's room because she used Beauty's phone telling me to meet her there, but, Beauty told me when I was at Star's front door, I was in her room and....

__________________________

FLASHBACK

'"Where's everyone star?"

"Out to my grandmothers house, I didn't go because I'm feeling kinda sick!"

"Star stop the fucking bullshit!-" by this time I was sick of her and her lies I need to know what the hell she wants from me. "What the actual fuck do you want from me?"

Star smirked and got up. She left and went into the washroom.

"AYEE, BITCH IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOUR STINKING ASS BLUE ASS WEAVE SLEF!" I screamed running out the room to be caught up with Star. She came out the washroom in skimpy ass clothing like a mesh bra and underwear that was kinda connecting. Her parts were very revealing. But she ain't mine...

"I bet you're wondering why I'm dressed like this-" I cut Star off..

"HELL YAH!"

"Let me finish. I'm dressed like this because I really like you. You caught my eye the first time I saw you standing beside Beauty. You have a banging body, and I just really want to have sex with you..."