6

Noah p.o.v

"Pleasee Zak Pleasee Pleasee let me go to practice" I Said tugging his shirtsleeve and batting my eyelashes for extra effect.

He sighed a dis gruntled groan that may be due to the fact that I was also pinning him down on the couch.

It was Sunday morning and Zak was just ready to go to practice when I pounced on him. Ha! He shouldn't think he can get away that easily.

"For the millionth time Noah, no" he grunted out

This just caused me to push him fully over onto his stomach , me straddling his back whilst digging his chin into the couch. " Say it" I spat out.

"No" he said struggling from underneath me.

"Well well what a compromising position for siblings" in an utter moment of panic I loosened my grip on Zak turning to face Adam who chose a rather inconvenient time to grace us with his presence. Zak then took this opportunity to shove me off him causing me to land on the floor with a thud.

The baseball cap was lopsided on my head and my loose hair was falling in my face. I looked up to Adam from the floor and tried glaring at him but it was too hard because he was constantly smirking. Not to mention how red my cheeks were from the 'compromising position' Adam found me and Zak in.

"No you're not coming Noah and that's final" Zak glared at me brushing the 'dust' from his football kit as if he had won.

"Where does she want to come?" Adam asked Zak.

"Football practice" Zak grumbled

"And it's totally unfair that I'm not aloud to come considering 1) you're not the one in charge of me, 2) I'm back to school tomorrow so Im basically better and 3) I basically just kicked your ass fair and square" I sulked cross armed on the floor like a three year old.

"You did not kick my ass" Zak grumbled.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes in annoyance " Is that all you got out of that?, and I would have so kicked your ass if I didn't have an un welcomed guest" I spun my legs round on the floor in order to glare at Adam who was just amusedly watching the scene unfold.

"She has a point" Adam spoke, i was surprised at him defending me but I didn't wasn't to face him due to the intense stare down me and Zak had commenced.

Zak gave up and I smiled in victory sitting up to face the boys.

"What are you doing here any way?" Zak questioned.

"Oh I came to pick Noah up for practice, Isaac's out front waiting in the car he sent me in to do the honours" Adam once again smirked.

God did he ever smile normally?

"Ugh fine" Zak grumbled "I give up"

"Wait your coming to practice?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at Adam .

I met him 4 days ago and I'd seen him sometimes dropping Margo off or talking to some of the boys but we never actually had a proper conversation, I hadn't actually spent much time with the team recently, because for some reason the school decided to send me a shit tonne of homework to do, yeah I had a lot of catching up to do.

"Yeah i mean Margo wanted to watch Isaac and because I seem to be her chaffer I may as well stay"

"Ok I'll be one minute" I ran up the stairs to my room, I looked into the mirror and tried to not make a disgruntled noise when I saw my reflection.

I was wearing Zak's jersey (a/n I'm British I don't know what football tops are actually called :/) from last season and it was way to big for me. It must have come out from when I tucked it into my shorts and it reached mid thigh , past my shorts. My hair I just left loose and re positioned the team baseball cap on my head but that was yet again too big and fell down over my eyes, I turned it round so It was backwards and I could see and spritz abit of perfume on me, after all I was going to be sitting next to Adam for the next couple of hours, I may look like crap but I didn't want to smell like it too.